BY HYDROXATONE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Helps instantly reduce noticeable wrinkles & fine lines Formulated with silicone micro beads to offer wrinkle-filling effect immediately Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to quickly plump up lines from within Lessens appearance of pores Provides... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this product to try from a family member who purchased it. The purchasing process seems to be a big scam but I will be rating the product itself. Although it does look good for a moment, it does fill wrinkles and hide pores, it seemed to be heavy and also clog pores in the long run. I was almost scared to apply after washing my face. It gave a caky peel when applied under foundation. It might be good alone or in small spurts. But considering the hassle in relation to purchasing this product, I would not recommend trying. I do not personally like using this product although I may play around with it more and update this rating.