Hydroxatone Celtrixa Stretch Mark Lotion, 3 fl oz uploaded by Crissy M.

BY HYDROXATONE #64 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Celtrixa s main active ingredient? Regu-Stretch is clinically proven to visibly reduce color, width and length of stretchmarks by 92%. Your repairing and protective active complex designed specifically to optically treat and prevent all types of stretch marks.Stimulates stretch marks repair by accelerating collagen synthesis. Improves skin firmness & elasticity. Unique solution protects skin structure from tissue degradation Keeps skin moist, smooth & supple. Restores the body s appearance. Decreases the depth of stretch marks by 92%. Corrects irregularities in skin coloration Fades visible stretch marks Decreases the length of striae . Increases skin firmness. Promotes uniform skin tone & texture. see more...

Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
It definitely reduces the appearance of stretch marks but it doesn’t last long and it smells weird. work on the scent definitely. i use it every day twice a day. i would buy it again if it smelled better.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this while I was pregnant and it helped prevent stretch marks. I don't know that it healed others, but it helped diminish the color and prevent future ones. The price is a little bigger but worth it for a good product that works like this. I'd recommend.
Crissy M.
Williamsburg, KY
This is the best stuff I have used in forever I recommend this product to any mothers.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It didn't do anything for my stretch marks. I returned it. I was highly disappointed as I'd heard great reviews. They had a promo with a money back guarantee so I decided to try it, I'm glad I was able to return.
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Loção recomendada para prevenir estrias e cicatrizes emagino que seja nunca utilize ..
Jas m.
How soon do you see results using celtrixa stretch mark lotion?
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone used this. What are your thoughts.
Kayla R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get this?
Tamara C.
Does it remove stretch marks? Like a year old mark?
Susan M.
Sea Bright , NJ
Does this cream actually work?