Hydroxatone Anti-Acne CC Cream

by Hydroxatone

Exclusive Acne Fighting Complex Plus, Complexion Correcting Coverage This New Breakthrough Multi-Tasking Product: Helps Treat Existing Acne Helps Prevent Future Breakouts Helps Control Shine And Excess Oil Soothes Irritation And Reduces The Look Of Redness Lightly Moisturizes To Minimize Dryness Helps Conceal Breakouts And Scars So Skin Looks Flawless Whether Your Breakouts Are An Occasional Problem Or A Lifelong Battle, Hydroxatone&Reg; Anti-Acne Cc Cream Has You Covered.&Nbsp; This Multi-Tasking Complexion Corrector Is Scientifically Engineered With An Exclusive Acne Fighting Complex To Treat Existing Acne And Help Prevent Future Breakouts While Instantly Concealing Redness, Blemishes And Acne Scars. 1-800-480-0698

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydroxatone Anti-Acne CC Cream!
2 years agoNashville, TN
Review for: Light
WOW! I got this on a whim in the clearance section but this stuff does wonders. I rubbed on with my fingers and it completely covered most of my problem areas of my skin. Plus it prevented me from getting too oily thought the day. I love that it is preventing further acne while giving me really good natural looking coverage. I would highly recommend to everyone I know.
4 years ago
Price is worth for the benefits. I've only been using it a week and have already noticed my adult acne get better. The coverage is great. My face feels so soft too.
a year agoAin Kihal
Review for: Tan (online only), Dark (online only)
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative