BY HYDROXATONE

A More Natural Alternative to Harsher Age-Finishing Solutions Argireline® Matrixyl™ 3000 Hyaluronic Acid. Moderate Sun Protection Product with SPF 15. Safe & Effective Formula. Prove To Be Gentle & Non-Irritating For Sensitive Skin. For Night & Day Use. Paraben Free. No Animal Testing Hydroxatone® AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex Anti-Wrinkle Complex is a unique formula that is proven to help reduce the appearance of a wide range of wrinkles & improve the overall appearance of the skin.  Rejuvenating Beauty Through Science 800-480-0698. see more...

• "Just started using product about a week ago." in 1 review
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15, 1 fl oz more...
I tried the cream for 6 months. Its moisturizes well but didn't see a lot of results as far as fine lines go. Its smelled ok and did not break my skin out bit dont think I would purchase it again.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,963 reviews
I was given this product from a family member who did not personally like it themselves. It is very moisturizing (on my hand) but also very oily so I do not trust applying this to my oily/combo skin. My product is actually a big lump, not much of a moisturizer. I would not recommend this. Especially considering the hassle in relation to purchasing it and cancelling future payments. I might just use this as a hand moisturizer as it works well for that it seems.
Lynette D.
St Charles, IL
It has faded my acne scars, but not much else. I don't have much of a wrinkle problem but I borrowed some from my mom because I did not have other moisturizer. I did notice it faded my acne scars well so I continued to use it. It's a little heavy, I do not recommend it for for the day time..
Shanda C.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using this for a couple of months now, and I can't really tell that much of a difference in my skin. but it does have SPF 15 in it, which I have noticed has kept my face from becoming sunburned. just watch out and don't apply too much your face becomes super oily!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This product is basically sunscreen. It is very heavy, but feels good on the skin. I personally do not think it is worth the money or time to use, there are much better anti-aging moisturizers out there.
Leonora S.
Anchorage, AK
I have been using this for about three months and I have seen my dark spots lighten. It is a good sunscreen. Other then that it's a little oily when first put on.
Hali B.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I used hydroxatone AM/PM anti-wrinkle complex for about a month and I have seen faded dark spots and scars but it made my skin feel very oily and greasy when applied.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
Review for: Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15, 1 fl oz more...
I liked it, it kept my face feeling refreshed. It goes far so all you need is a little to apply. The only down fall is it's expensive.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
I love this lotion!! Always leaves my skin so soft. It clears up any dry patches I may have. I would deffiently recommend this.
Tracey B.
AURORA, CO
Just started using product about a week ago. It leaves my skin a bit oily but other than that a good moisturizer.
Leah C.
Has anyone who's used this product experience any breakouts?
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
What does everyone thing about this? My mom gave it to me but I don't know where she got it.