BY HYDROXATONE

A More Natural Alternative to Harsher Age-Finishing Solutions Argireline® Matrixyl™ 3000 Hyaluronic Acid. Moderate Sun Protection Product with SPF 15. Safe & Effective Formula. Prove To Be Gentle & Non-Irritating For Sensitive Skin. For Night & Day Use. Paraben Free. No Animal Testing Hydroxatone® AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex Anti-Wrinkle Complex is a unique formula that is proven to help reduce the appearance of a wide range of wrinkles & improve the overall appearance of the skin.  Rejuvenating Beauty Through Science 800-480-0698. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
  • "Just started using product about a week ago." in 1 review
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15, 1 fl oz more...
I tried the cream for 6 months. Its moisturizes well but didn't see a lot of results as far as fine lines go. Its smelled ok and did not break my skin out bit dont think I would purchase it again.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I was given this product from a family member who did not personally like it themselves. It is very moisturizing (on my hand) but also very oily so I do not trust applying this to my oily/combo skin. My product is actually a big lump, not much of a moisturizer. I would not recommend this. Especially considering the hassle in relation to purchasing it and cancelling future payments. I might just use this as a hand moisturizer as it works well for that it seems.
Lynette D.
St charles, IL
It has faded my acne scars, but not much else. I don't have much of a wrinkle problem but I borrowed some from my mom because I did not have other moisturizer. I did notice it faded my acne scars well so I continued to use it. It's a little heavy, I do not recommend it for for the day time..
Shanda C.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using this for a couple of months now, and I can't really tell that much of a difference in my skin. but it does have SPF 15 in it, which I have noticed has kept my face from becoming sunburned. just watch out and don't apply too much your face becomes super oily!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
This product is basically sunscreen. It is very heavy, but feels good on the skin. I personally do not think it is worth the money or time to use, there are much better anti-aging moisturizers out there.
Leonora S.
Anchorage, AK
I have been using this for about three months and I have seen my dark spots lighten. It is a good sunscreen. Other then that it's a little oily when first put on.
Hali B.
I used hydroxatone AM/PM anti-wrinkle complex for about a month and I have seen faded dark spots and scars but it made my skin feel very oily and greasy when applied.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
Review for: Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15, 1 fl oz more...
I liked it, it kept my face feeling refreshed. It goes far so all you need is a little to apply. The only down fall is it's expensive.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
I love this lotion!! Always leaves my skin so soft. It clears up any dry patches I may have. I would deffiently recommend this.
Tracey B.
AURORA, CO
Just started using product about a week ago. It leaves my skin a bit oily but other than that a good moisturizer.
Leah C.
Has anyone who's used this product experience any breakouts?
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
What does everyone thing about this? My mom gave it to me but I don't know where she got it.