BY HYDROXATONE

Sunkissed glow + anti-wrinkle results = flawless looking skin in one convenient bottle. Gradually builds a healthy, radiant and gorgeous glow. Formulated with ingredients that visibly minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with healthy vitamins, botanicals and antioxidants. Lightweight, non-greasy, quick drying formula. Age-Defying Self Tanner see more...

• I would love to know everyone opinions on this self tanner. 1 Answers
Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
This is a pretty decent self Tanner and the fact that it helps with your skin is great too. I got pretty good results. my only qualm was the price it is expensive for a self Tanner.
Tammie J.
I have never used this Self tanner, but I am extremely interested in doing so. I like the fact that it is age defying.
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Ful tgn ful flaco tgn tgn flujo dock ful ful ful tgn flujo tgn g cm g gil flaco
Mila L.
This product goes on smooth enough and gradually tans, the age-defying aspect is of course not readily apparent but I cannot get the product out of the bottle. I am pretty sure there is a tube that supposed to reach the bottom of the bottle for pumping out product but when I took the cap off there was a 'stump' under the nozzle which means every time I attempt to get it out I have to stamp for several minutes. Other than that I think the product works well.
Tammie J.
I would love to know everyone opinions on this self tanner.