HydroPeptide Tone Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Toner

by HydroPeptide

Lactic Acid, Amino Peptides, Neuropeptides, Hyaluronic Acid Specifically designed to treat wrinkles, prevent collagen loss, and reduce age spots. With collagen-boosting peptides and performance antioxidants, it minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration. Paraben Free Phthlate Free For All Skin Types Not Tested On Animals For questions, please contact: Manufactured in the USA.

Where is this typically used on the body?
How well does this work??
What is it? How is it used?
Start your review of HydroPeptide Tone Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Toner!
Product Highlights
“[product:hydropeptide-tone-anti-wrinkle-brightening-toner] I received this product as a gift in the purchase of a moisturizing cream of [product:erno-laszlo-white-marble-translucence-cream] in [product:dermstore] , I began to use it in the morning leaves my skin fresh and with the use of in several days my skin is clearer, I definitely recommend this magnificent product.” in reviews
Thousand Palms Ca.
HydroPeptide Tone Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Toner uploaded by Lizette V.
HydroPeptide Tone Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Toner uploaded by Lizette V.
HydroPeptide Tone Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Toner I received this product as a gift in the purchase of a moisturizing cream of Erno Laszlo White Marble Translucence Cream in Dermstore , I began to use it in the morning leaves my skin fresh and with the use of in several days my skin is clearer, I definitely recommend this magnificent product.
Helotes, TX
Im a a huge fan of Hydropeptide, and this toner is another great addition to their line. What I have noticed with this one is that when I use it after a cleanser it will still pick up more dirt and oil that I thought I already got. It also helps with helping to dry some of the oil on my forehead and nose without drying out my skin. Maybe its more of control than dry up not to confuse anyone. The price point on this toner is also not bad compared to some of the other items in the line (about $34 USD). Below is also part of my review of some of the other items in the line. Just FYI I am a HUGE fan in case you didn't catch that. Its not often I wax poetic about any skin product. In fact i never really believe the claims any of them make. Hydropeptides on the other hand...in a word phenomenal. I lucked into getting one of the face creams for free while working at a spa. this led to ending up with almost the entire anti aging line. I actually noticed a big difference in my skin using this line. I have combination skin with an oily Tzone. I have minimal breakouts but do have puffiness under the eyes, large pores and some fine lines and wrinkles that come with being in your 40s. After using this moisturizer I noticed the following almost immediately, less oil and smaller pores. after a few weeks I also noticed that my eyes were less puffy and especially around my eyes the fine lines were less noticeable. My skin looked great and felt great. Now did I suddenly look like a 20 year old. No way thats not even possible however, my skin did have significant improvement. Now if you can look past the sticker shock it is totally worth it. You do use very small amounts so it will last you between 5-7 months so when you calculate the cost that way its on par or less than most drugstore and so worth the initial investment. I highly recommend anything by Hyrdopeptides.
Ashtabula, OH
Very gentle plus it smells good! I have only used it a few times and can already feel the difference to my skin. I received as a gift for Christmas from my mother-in-law she uses it and she swears by it plus her face is free of any wrinkles or blemishes
None, OH
This is a great toner that doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped dry. I feel like it pucks up the last bits of dirt and excess oil that my cleanser leaves behind, and leaves my skin prepped for the next step.
Amazing product that made my skin look great and felt great. it is extremely effective and made look younger I swear. the packaging was very nice and had a classy feel to it. I would buy it again!
Newton, WV
This stuff is luxe! Awesome packaging and literally took years off my face! Plumped out my pesky forehead wrinkles - major concern of mine! My skin was nourished but. It oily!
Portland, OR
Everyone knows the system; wash, tone, and moisturize so go with the best I'm 25 and have loads of fine lines from smiling and neglectful skin care in my teens. it helps
Universal Cty, TX
Toners are great for anyone, any age. They remove what your cleanser doesn't. I like to use toner on my ears as well.. it's amazing how much dirt gets stuck there.
Houston Texas
This toner is spa quality!! Its such a refreshing toner. I have used it for years and still love it!! It does the job without drying your face. One of my favs
Lutz, FL
I love that this has peptides. It is rare to see a toner for anti aging and for targeting wrinkles. It isnt sticky or drying. Super moisturizing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...