HydroPeptide SPF 30 Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection uploaded by Chelsey C.

BY HYDROPEPTIDE

HydroPeptide Solar Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (formerly SPF Anti-wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection) physically blocks 97% of UV rays that can cause sunburn and premature aging as it hydrates and rejuvenates your skin. A soft smart-tint automatically adjusts to your skin tone for flawless coverage while antioxidant-rich acai extract neutralizes free radicals. Niacin calms redness and galangal root reduces excess oil production to prevent shine.

Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Antioxidants, Green Tea, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

Austen P.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
This is one of the best sunscreen products I have ever tried - it is ultra-moisturizing and does not leave your skin looking white and/or ashy. The packaging could not be more luxurious either, making this an all around winner in my book!
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
I started using HydroPeptide Solar Defense a couple of years ago after reading a blog (non-biased) about the best tinted moisturizer or BB cream that used zinc sun protection instead of chemical. The blog went on to compare about 10 different products that fit the bill and reviewed how they performed under makeup, how they performed on their own throughout the day, how they were for acne-prone skin, coverage, etc. The overall winner was the HydroPeptide Solar Defense, so I bought it thinking "This has gotta be too good to be true". About 2 years into using this product daily, I have to say that it is NOT too good to be true! I use it because I try to avoid chemical sunscreens for daily use, but I still want sun protection daily. I've worn this product on the beach on my face as well as in Florida on 95 degree sunny days, and have never burned wearing it. If I do go in the water, I make sure to reapply as I do with all sun protection products. Also my skin is acne-prone, and my skin drinks this stuff up like water and has given me NO breakouts. This absorbs so easily, does not make me greasy or oily looking or matte looking (so basically it applies neutrally over my skin). Makeup applies easily over it and does not clump or get patchy. I'd say I use this as a moisturizer with SPF, but I don't really think it's a great BB cream as far as providing any coverage, because it doesn't for me. So if you go into it expecting a lightweight moisturizer with zinc-based SPF, that doesn't create a white cast of any sort and blends wonderfully under makeup, that doesn't cause breakouts and doesn't make you oily, then this is a great product! It's all I need in the summer months, but when it gets really cold and dry, I do like to mix this with a more hydrating moisturizer.
Teresa M.
Plantation, FL
Use this outside or whenever I go to the beach. Great product and helps my skin a lot. Whenever I get waxed, they recommended this so I wouldn't burn/ cause irritation. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
The Holy grail of mineral sunscreens! I read a review for this recently, which raved about it, so thought I'd see for myself. I tried many mineral sunscreens for use under makeup, but this one is the best. Not only does it colour adapt to your skin - giving you a lovely glow - it sinks in beautifully and make up glides on. I have combination skin and it seemed to set my makeup and keep it in place all day. I also used it on my eye area - and had no problems at all. It smells divine - a little like sweet berries, but it's no overpowering at all. I am very impressed and will definitely be repurchasing this product! No more chemical sunscreens - mineral all the way!
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use a primer after this and before makeup? Or does it also function as a primer?