BY HYDROPEPTIDE

Shield and nourish skin with the HydroPeptide Solar Defense Non-Tinted SPF 50; a scent-free, clear sunscreen offering maximum protection against UVA, UVB and Infrared damage. Enriched with free-radical fighting antioxidants and ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, the lightweight formula infuses skin with moisture while helping to combat signs of premature ageing. Skin feels soft and supple with a sheer matte texture for a natural looking finish. Free from gluten, parabens, phthalates and sulphates. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Katie R.
united States
Approaching my late 30s I realized I needed to start really paying attention to my skin. Sun protection is a big deal. This chemical free sunblock works beautifully under and even over makeup. Does not have a scent, and isn't white or hard to rub in. I've had such an excellent experience using this sumblock.
Lauren S.
I like this sunscreen...but not enough to give it 5 stars. I like the formulation...mineral sunscreen. It is moisturizing and does not itch, sting or leave a white cast. However, it is only good under some foundations including make up forever hd and lancome teint idole. It is not good under Le Mer Soft Foundation...It looks patchy.
Stephanie P.
Allen, TX
This is my favorite SPF! It's hydrating and doesn't make me feel extra hot. I apply it under my makeup daily
Mollye I.
Dover
This is a Great mineral sunscreen with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. I use this daily under makeup and without makeup. It's a great go-to to keep your skin protected , it doesn't have a white cast like lots of mineral sunscreens.