BY HYDROPEPTIDE

Your wrinkles will be lifted away while your skin becomes softer, smoother and perfectly hydrated Power Lift is an age-defying, anti-wrinkle concentrate that provides long-lasting moisture whenever you need it with 21 hydrating elements to keep skin healthy and younger-looking. HydroPeptide® Power Lift combines wrinkle-lifting peptides, healing organics and ultra-rich moisturizers into one simple amazing treatment. Wrinkles will be lifted away and skin will be softer, smoother and perfectly hydrated! Proven Wrinkle fighting results Stubborn forehead wrinkles decreased up to 52 percent in just 28 day Fine lines are reduced by as much as 63 percent in just 30 days Promotes regeneration by protecting skin from UV damage Helps to reduce age spots Lightens and brightens; smoothes and heals- skin looks radiant, firmer, healthy and glowing Enables skin to retain its moisture see more...

• When can somebody start using this product. I thinking about age.2 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...*
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
Im on a roll today with hydropeptide reviews. This is my all time favorite face cream. I mainly use this as a night cream however, it can be used in the morning too. My only comment is if you have very oily skin I wouldn't use the serum (stem-6 version) with it in the morning. I used the regular anti aging serum and the power lift at night before bed and the lighter face lift with stem 6 serum in the morning. What i noticed within a few weeks is that my face was actually less oily, pores were smaller, eye bags less puffy and my skin felt wonderful. I have tried a lot of different face products of a variety of price points. Estee Lauder, Lancome, olay, murad, dermologica, the list goes on and on. None of these worked how I wanted them too. I used olay for years just to moisturize at night but now that I'm older i need more than just lotion. So while working at a spa I got this product plus the toner, eye cream and serum. i can honestly say that my skin has NEVER been better. The main reason is that they actually use the clinical trial strength of the ingredients in the product which most companies that mass produce don't do because of cost. Yes $96 seems expensive but when it lasts for 6-8 months it end up costing less than drugstore versions. If on a budget,what I recommend is buy one item a month until you have the complete set. Start with toner and one of the face creams, either face lift or power lift, then add a serum, then facial cleanser, then eye authority. The cleanser is very good but If you have to pick and choose on products then start with face creams and toner as they are a must have now.
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
This product made my skin looking better with less wrinkles,however it can get a little stiff on the face.
Mandy C.
Sandy, UT
This moisturizer hydrates my skin so well! I love that even though it's a thick moisturizer, it doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. Love the smell too!
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Face Lift is an awesome product if you have exceptionally dry, maturing skin. It hydrates and repairs fine lines and wrinkles. Use very sparingly as a little goes a long way. Use after cleansing and serum(s). Great as a night cream.
Ioana C.
Boca Raton, FL
When can somebody start using this product. I thinking about age.