HydroPeptide LUMAPRO-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector (1.0 fl oz / 30 ml) uploaded by Shana W.

BY HYDROPEPTIDE

HydroPeptide LUMAPRO-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector contains Vitamin C and Licorice Extracts to even skin tone while Peptides combat wrinkles. see more...

Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
I received this from Brandbacker an Hydropeptide to write a review on at first I was thinking I really didn't need something like this, yes I have some pigmentation from acne scars, sun, an just some from past pregnancies but I never expected them to fade or go away even with a product. So when I started trying this I didn't expect much to happen an then it has after 4 weeks of use my skin looks great. It smells like oranges which I actually like really let's you know you are putting vitamin c back into your skin. I use it twice a day an I've had my full size bottle for almost two months an it still feels full its at least 3/4 its worth every penny an I will be repurchasing after I'm out of my current bottle, my skin is so much brighter an I know now that I no longer have to worry about the pigmentation on my face because I can correct it with Hydropeptide Lumapro - C
Stacy C.
Too many skincare products make unrealistic claims, but are actually low quality and have a low percentage of active ingredients. HydroPeptide has high quality ingredients that really work. With that said, LumaPro-C is one of those rare products that actually does what it is supposed to do. It minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation and brightens and evens skin tone. This product really does what it claims, and doesn't take long for results!