HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment

This luxurious sleeping mask blankets the contours of skin with a layer of intense, restorative hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
7 days agoSyracuse, NY
This sleep mask is very rich. It’s on the thicker spectrum of sleep masks and doesn’t have a fruity smell to the ones I’m used to. This is a great product especially since I’m in Upstate New York and my skin is getting dryer as it gets colder! Whenever my face feels crusty and lifeless, I like to hydrate my skin with this sleep masks. I feel that sleep masks help contain moisture with little to no extra steps. I incorporated this product to my daily routine, and I’m loving it! I’m so glad I tried this product because I was getting bored (and running out) of my other sleep mask.
a day agoMattydale, NY
HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment uploaded by Genny P.
T his was an absolute winner for me. I think that out of all of the products I was sent, this was my absolute favorite of them all. I already love sleep masks, I use them a lot during the winter. Not only did this one deeply nourish my skin, but it also made it really glowy, something that I will absolutely get on the bandwagon for. I apply it before bed every night and would wake up feeling as though my skin was as soft as a baby's bottom (or what I imagine they feel like). I felt radiant and extremely soft every time I woke up. Would I recommend this product? 100x times YES!
5 hours agoE Longmeadow, MA
HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment uploaded by Jenna P.
Omg I really can’t say enough amazing stuff about this mask! It’s very light weight so you forget u even have a mask on! My skin felt more and more hydrated as the hours passed by. And in the morning it felt completely refreshed and smooth and sooo hydrated!!! I love love love this product and definitely have already been recommending to friends and family!! Only downside is it’s pretty pricey so I doubt I’d be able to splurge and actually purchase once my free sample is gone. HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment
6 days agoBrooklyn, NY
HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment uploaded by Savannah G.
Really liking this product so far. I've used it a handful of times and I think it is helping brighten up my skin a bit. Pros: Super easy to use. Throw it on after washing you face, before bed. Wash off in the morning. Non-scented. Dries quickly. Cruelty free and vegan. No breakouts from the products. Not harsh on skin; very light. Improvement recommendations: I still need to apply quite a bit of moisturizer in the morning, I wish it added a little more moisture to my face.
7 days agoNew York, NY
I am OBSESSED with this stuff. I use it every 4 or 5 days and a little goes a very long way. I noticed better looking skin in one use and it feels amazing. It’s definitely pricy, but I think I can put that aside and repurchase when needed because it is that good. It lasts awhile too because you only need so little, so I think it’s a great investment. HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment #influenstercomplimentary
8 days agoSt George, UT
This stuff was alright. The packaging is beautiful but it didn’t live up to the hype in my opinion. It was just an okay moisturizer. In the morning I rinsed my face like the directions state, and I felt like using my Ponds moisturizer would’ve been better than this. My skin didn’t feel as dry as it is when I forget moisturizer, but it didn’t feel hydrated and I needed a lot of moisturizer before applying my makeup.
12 days agoNew York, NY
HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment uploaded by Autumn B.
Nice formula that does not feel tacky. I used this immediately following my routine of cleansing and makeup removal. This is a generous product as a little goes a long way. It felt light on my skin and I had a little glow once it was applied. The next morning, my face felt smooth and looked refreshed. Definitely A+ status for me.
2 days agoBristol, TN
This product is in the cutest little container with a seal for protection. It smells amazing which makes me love this product even more than I already do. Goes on my face so smoothly and my face feels so refreshed after I take it off. If you’re gonna spend $$$, might as well spend it on this!
13 days agoAnnapolis , MD
HydroPeptide Hydro-Lock Sleep Mask Royal Peptide Treatment uploaded by Sofe C.
While it’s definitely not a life changing product, the texture of this sleeping mask is really wonderful, it’s thick, but it absorbs in quickly without leaving any weird sticky feeling. Didn’t have to wash it off of my face in the morning, and my skin did feel very soft. I received this in my fall voxbox.
9 hours ago
I really liked this product. My skin is dry and I felt like this moisturized without feeling heavy on my skin. It absorbed into my skin really well and I woke up feeling like it looked glowy and brighter. Great product! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.