BY HYDROPEPTIDE

Recapture youth & evade your true age with a mega-dose of peptides & antioxidants. This potent, yet refreshing & light cream defines anti-wrinkle with its ability to revive lifeless skin. It repairs natural skin elements, lifts fines lines & wrinkles, firms sagginess, restores radiance & clarity, & prevents collagen loss while smart hydration ensures ideal moisture for your skin s exact needs. HydroPeptide Face addresses 5 out of the 6 elements of the Simply Ageless Skin Key, your road map to truly age-defying skin. Abounding with a mega-dose of Peptides & wrinkle-relaxing Neuropeptides that are clinically proven to rapidly diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
Its not often I wax poetic about any skin product. In fact i never really believe the claims any of them make. Hydropeptides on the other hand...in a word phenomenal. I lucked into getting one of the face creams for free while working at a spa. this led to ending up with almost the entire anti aging line. I actually noticed a big difference in my skin using this line. I have combination skin with an oily Tzone. I have minimal breakouts but do have puffiness under the eyes, large pores and some fine lines and wrinkles that come with being in your 40s. After using this moisturizer I noticed the following almost immediately, less oil and smaller pores. after a few weeks I also noticed that my eyes were less puffy and especially around my eyes the fine lines were less noticeable. My skin looked great and felt great. Now did I suddenly look like a 20 year old. No way thats not even possible however, my skin did have significant improvement. Now if you can look past the sticker shock it is totally worth it. You do use very small amounts so it will last you between 5-7 months so when you calculate the cost that way its on par or less than most drugstore and so worth the initial investment. I highly recommend anything by Hyrdopeptides.
LeeAnn M.
Love this nice and pretty setting lightweight moisturizer it prevents most of my wrinkles
Thalita L.
Katy, TX
I love this one , is good , cheap and it is cool , if you buy you will like it like me.
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Lovely lightweight moisturizer which absorbs quickly into the skin and never feels greasy or tacky. Helps your foundation glide on. Use with their Eye cream for a complete day time moisturizing solution for maturing skin.