HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser

by HydroPeptide

Make a clean sweep every morning as you say "Hello" with this truly invigorating cleanser designed to treat wrinkles, prevent collagen loss, fight against acne, and revive lifeless skin. The First and Only Cleanser Designed to Deeply Infuse Active Collagen-Building Peptide Technology and Stimulate Dramatic Anti-Aging Results.  A creamy and exfoliating face wash that cleanses as it gently exfoliates and increases the infusion rate of active peptides.  10% glycolic acid and micro-fine renewing beads activate cell-turnover and improve skin tone and texture while collagen-building amino-peptides bind essential moisture and increase the skin s natural glow.  Enriched with moisture-binding Peptides & wrinkle-relaxing Neuropeptides. Glycolic acid & exfoliating Jojoba beads dissolve dead skin cells, encouraging clarity & renewal, without feeling dry.

Does this help with past acne scars?
Start your review of HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser!
Nataliia N.
Chicago
Exfoliating cleanser: My skin has become the main one (although I always suffer from peeling); The skin tone evened out. Wrinkles look (conically it is difficult to convince), but they become more rounded)) I have thin skin and my 29 have facial wrinkles under the eyes, on the forehead and on the sides of the mouth.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a wonderful cleanser. I used to use the apricot scrub until I found out how bad it was for my skin. Not only did that scrub make micro tears in the skin it actually caused me to become more oily. This one on the other hand is phenomenal. Ive had this one for almost 10 months in fact I have rubbed off a lot of the writing on the bottle. It took a little getting used to because it is so gentle on the skin(after apricot scrub). the beads just roll over the skin and get out all the dirt. I use this one in my shower daily. I also have the regular cleanser which is great for night time removal of makeup and the days dirt and oil. Both leave my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I no longer feel like I have to immediately put on face lotion because my skin is so dried out from the cleaner. My routine does also involve the serum, face lift or power lift, eye authority and toner. I have become a huge cheerleader for Hydropeptides and all of their products. Super high quality, effective and worth every penny. Besides considering how long these products will last you end up paying less per month than other items.
Stacy H.
Overton
So I got this cleanser as part of my subscription box. Not that often that I gush over a cleanser... I mean up until a year ago, I was still using soap and water at 40 something years old. Lol. But I digress, I love it. Anyways, I like the smell of this stuff. Smells like a fresh cut grapefruit. It's got tiny beads that exfoliate and foams up nicely. No greasiness so that's fine with me. Don't know how people use cold cream on their faces... like spreading lard on it. Anyways, would definitely purchase this after y sample runs out... oh that's another thing, it lasts a good while.
Jill M.
This cleanser is so luxurious and energizing!! I love the scent of it. The texture is creamy with little exfoliators in it that are not abrasive. I was sreally impressed with this from my subscription box and I already purchased the full size! Highly recommend. Skin feels amazing and looks amazing too after cleansing
Valery P.
I was looking for a replacement for the MD Forte III Facial Cleanser, which I can't get any more (broke my heart!). This soap took getting used to, but now I like it. It has scrubbing granules in it and is a thicker liquid, but it works good to exfoliate, and I love the citrus smell. One thing I don't like is the bottle it's in - the plastic is so hard I can't squeeze the soap out. I open the top and hit the bottle on my hand upside down to get the soap out.
Stella S.
Saint Cloud
Good for a deep cleanse and on days when I wear makeup all day. Makes my skin really soft and it almost has like a cooling feeling to it. Also good for all ages, got my grandma using it too!
Alexis W.
I like this as a daily cleanser. It has gentle exfoliation (I love harder exfoliation, so it may not be gentle for some) and anti-aging properties. I like the smell and feel since it does not strip my face of moisture. My only issue is sometimes the Jojoba beads do not dissolve after 5 minutes of use and I have to try to find each one and wipe it off. Also, not seeing any age reversing yet, but maybe it is preventative.
Jennifer M.
New Ulm, TX
I got this in a beauty subscription box and I love it💗💗 doesn't have a noticeable scent. Not too coarse, it's a light scrub that makes your skin feel good without roughness or burning of some exfoliators 🤗🥰
joanna P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this cleanser. The exfoliation is mild but effective and the light scent is lovely. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and bright
Mitchi P.
This is a nice light exfoliating cleanser. Doesn’t feel harsh in any way and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed each morning. HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser
Ask a question to the Influenster community...