HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Kimberly S.HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Lizette V.

BY HYDROPEPTIDE

Make a clean sweep every morning as you say "Hello" with this truly invigorating cleanser designed to treat wrinkles, prevent collagen loss, fight against acne, and revive lifeless skin. The First and Only Cleanser Designed to Deeply Infuse Active Collagen-Building Peptide Technology and Stimulate Dramatic Anti-Aging Results.  A creamy and exfoliating face wash that cleanses as it gently exfoliates and increases the infusion rate of active peptides.  10% glycolic acid and micro-fine renewing beads activate cell-turnover and improve skin tone and texture while collagen-building amino-peptides bind essential moisture and increase the skin s natural glow.  Enriched with moisture-binding Peptides & wrinkle-relaxing Neuropeptides. Glycolic acid & exfoliating Jojoba beads dissolve dead skin cells, encouraging clarity & renewal, without feeling dry. see more...

HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser
Finally a cleanser and product that suits my sensitive skin!

I was introduced to this from my esthetician! She uses only hydropeptide on her facials and WOW! I remember when I first got a facial from her I informed her I have rosacea. I left that treatment with my face glowing with minimal redness.

She recommended me to use this everyday since I tend to get blackheads on my nose frequently. So far, I do see a noticeable change on how less my blackheads are.

Also this product is great when you do have dead flaky dry skin on your face. It smoothes it out and makes a huge difference when you apply makeup on. Now your makeup doesn’t look cakey and flakey.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
I use this product in conjunction with HydroPeptide Tone Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Toner treatment, my skin feels more rejuvenated with daily use, fresh and free of impurities, I am currently looking for a moisturizer of this same line.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is a decent exfoliating cleanser that doesn't have too much exfoliant, and isn't too harsh. It has a citrus like scent, and leaves skin feeling soft and not stripped.
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
This is a wonderful cleanser. I used to use the apricot scrub until I found out how bad it was for my skin. Not only did that scrub make micro tears in the skin it actually caused me to become more oily. This one on the other hand is phenomenal. Ive had this one for almost 10 months in fact I have rubbed off a lot of the writing on the bottle. It took a little getting used to because it is so gentle on the skin(after apricot scrub). the beads just roll over the skin and get out all the dirt. I use this one in my shower daily. I also have the regular cleanser which is great for night time removal of makeup and the days dirt and oil. Both leave my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I no longer feel like I have to immediately put on face lotion because my skin is so dried out from the cleaner. My routine does also involve the serum, face lift or power lift, eye authority and toner. I have become a huge cheerleader for Hydropeptides and all of their products. Super high quality, effective and worth every penny. Besides considering how long these products will last you end up paying less per month than other items.
Valery P.
I was looking for a replacement for the MD Forte III Facial Cleanser, which I can't get any more (broke my heart!). This soap took getting used to, but now I like it. It has scrubbing granules in it and is a thicker liquid, but it works good to exfoliate, and I love the citrus smell. One thing I don't like is the bottle it's in - the plastic is so hard I can't squeeze the soap out. I open the top and hit the bottle on my hand upside down to get the soap out.
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
A great, gentle cleanser. The jojoba beads gently exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling cleaned without the harsh stripping some cleansers can do. Follow with Hydrostem +6 then Eyes and Face. You'll look and feel years younger. Keep them guessing.