Hydrogen Peroxide Solution For Treatment Of Minor Cuts And Abrasions uploaded by Cassandra T.Hydrogen Peroxide Solution For Treatment Of Minor Cuts And Abrasions uploaded by Destiny D.Hydrogen Peroxide Solution For Treatment Of Minor Cuts And Abrasions uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

INDICATIONS: Hydrogen Peroxide has been as an used as an antiseptic for cuts, wounds, insect bites, and various skin conditions. As a gargle it can be used for sore throats, gingivitis. see more...

• Does anyone else use this to clean their ears out? 7 Answers
  • Anyone else get anxious right before you apply this to a cut or s...5 Answers
  • Anyone use peroxide for anything different?12 Answers
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like using this product. To clean my ears and To prevent the risk of infections in cuts. I also sometimes use it as mouthwash. You can use this to clean your ears by adding a little bit i'll peroxide on the lid and adding a drop of water and drop it inside your ear and leave it until you start to hear bubbling and once the bubbling stop you can remove it out of your ear and clean it out with a Q tip.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff and I have used peroxide since I was a child. Things never change I always seem to have random scrapes and cuts from being clumsy during practice and while coaching. This is a necessity in my house hold and everyone should have a bottle of this stuff in there house/ first aid kit!
Niecy H.
In my country we use this for taking the wax out of our ears besides our cuts. We put a drop in our ears wait for 10sec let the bubble up and turn our head down into a napkin or damp rag and it works really well for the build up wax.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Wellness Guru Expert
A good product at a good price. Besides serving to treat smaller cuts serves for a number of things homemade.

Un buen producto a buen precio. Además de servir para tratar cortaduras pequeñas funciona para un si fin de cosas caseras.
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
This is great to keep wounds from getting infected. It does sting a little but it works great. Everytime I see bubbles I know my wound had germs in it and its good to know this can kill all those germs and bacteria on contact. Ive used this since I was very young.
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I love peroxide.its so i expensive and helps treat minor cuts and bruises.i had a brain biopsy in 2013 and used this for my wound.afer a month,the area of hair around my insicion was blond! Lol so u could use this as a bleach for your hsir as well. Love this stuff.
Amere G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep hydrogen peroxide on my First Aid kit at home! It a must for cleaning and disinfecting cuts, scrapes and wounds. Keeping it infection free. It is something we cant live without at home. I always make sure that I have stock all the time!
Jasmine M.
Use this to clean up any cuts before putting bandages on. You can apply it with a cotton pad or q tip, or if the would is big, just pour it on straight from the bottle. Really inexpensive, you can find it anywhere at a supermarket or drugstore
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Hydrogen peroxide is a necessity in any home. It is a great wound cleanser and helps you avoid infection. I put mine in a spray bottle for use on larger wounds. It's a must have if you have children! It works well and doesn't sting.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
Hydrogen Peroxide is a must have in any household. At some point in your life someone is bound to get a minor cut or wound and this is the perfect product for a quick fix and to ensure infection is not on the horizon.
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone use peroxide for anything different?
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else use this to clean their ears out?
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone else get anxious right before you apply this to a cut or something. Cause you know it's gunna sting? Lol