Hydro Silk Schick Hydro Refill Cartridge uploaded by Sandra R.Hydro Silk Schick Hydro Refill Cartridge uploaded by Shai C.

BY SCHICK

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Schick Hydro Refill Cartridge: Refills Hydrates longer than any other razor, leaving skin silky smooth 5 curve-sensing blades give you incredible closeness see more...

Alisha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hydro Silk more...
Schick Hydro Silk Refills
I love this Schick Hydro silk razor. I feel this is a bass razor on the market for women. Clinically proven lasting hydration. It leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth and soft. I would recommend at this razor and replacement blades to any woman looking for a new razor.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Hydro Silk more...
I feel like the hydration part of this dissolves too fast and renders that park of it useless. The blades are spot on and work well!! I just wish the hydro part worked better.
Shai C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These razors are very sharp! They're easy to replace and use. I don't shave as much as I used to since I've had issues with ingrown hairs and such. They're slightly expensive for me, but they're lasting me for quite a while for the fact that I don't shave all the time. I'm not all that concerned about my body hairs. They ARE moisturizing and don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used several razors in the  past and i always come back to this
one because i feel like this one gives me much more of a shave then
others. i like that it has a lotion on the strip so it helps me to keep
my skin from getting cut up. this is nice and smooth works well with a
shaving cream or even alone
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
I used to LOVE this razor and refills. I have very sensitive skin that would burn and itch after I would shave no matter how much I moisturized it. Then came along this razor blade with the moisturizing bars. This worked great for me, until they changed it earlier this year. They no longer have the moisture bars, even though they are still advertised on the package. When this happened the first time, I sent them an email and they sent me coupons to replace it. I thought maybe it had been a fluky batch. Then it happened with the next two sets and I knew that it wasn't just a fluke, they had changed the design. I plan on figuring out a new replacement because for the price, this will not due.
Desiree M.
Hartsville, SC
I had a good experience with the actual razor, but it was a completely different story when I bought the refill cartridges. I don't know if it was a bad batch of razors, or if the company has perhaps changed something about the engineering. All I know is that I opened a fresh new razor, and it HURT to use! It was actually painful to shave, and it felt like I was being sliced with each pass. I seriously cringe at the thought of shaving with that razor. I had used it about 5 times before buying a different brand, which I really didn't want to do, because razors are quite expensive to me. Unless I got this box of razors replaced at no cost, and the new ones felt better, I would definitely never buy this product again.
Tori H.
this was was great product . especially for the summer , having to keep hydrated . razor still provides that great close shave without drying out my skin. i even used it on my more course hair , the moisture strip doesnt leave a residue . like some product which leave your skin still feeling sticky or slimy after shaving . With this razor that isnt the case but i love the hydro silk refills ! & razor
Meghan F.
Mercer, PA
These are the worst razors I have ever used. the moisture strips puff out when they are wet and make it impossible to get a good shave. if you use shaving cream its worse as far as getting all the stubble. Your almost forced to use no shaving cream which since there are those rediculous strips shouldn't matter. Not only is it hard to get a good shave you end up with razor burn. Horrible product!
Stacie D.
Bought these thinking they would help moisturize my legs. They ended up drying them out even more. Plus they made my legs itch really bad after using it. Won't be buying this again
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI
I have to say that these last longer than other brands that I have tried I like that I don't have to replace them as often as I did with other brands

back