Hydro Serum Facial Mask Soothing Andalou Naturals 0.6oz Mask uploaded by K W.Hydro Serum Facial Mask Soothing Andalou Naturals 0.6oz Mask uploaded by K W.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Hydro Serum Facial Mask Soothing 0.6 oz Mask SOOTHING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Alpine Rose Stem Cells, and Rosewater, instantly hydrates to nourish, replenish, and protect skins own hydro lipid barrier for a beautiful,... see more...

• is this a good one..? Anyone tried it..?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Natasha C.
Eugene, OR
This was an impulse purchase, but my skin feels so good afterward. I've got rosacea, so my skin is all sorts of sensitive, and the mask was easy to use and a good value. No irritation, lots of moisture, just fold and apply, then remove 15-20 minutes later. Give it a try!
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy this mask and I've used it quite a few times. It smells lovely and the serum doesn't just drop off when you put the mask on which is nice. Makes your skin soft, I define it recommend trying it. Not too expensive either
Sarah M.
Lakewood
This brand has the best facial sheet masks, hands down. They are extremely effective, don’t burn, and leave my face feeling and looking amazing. They’re gentle and I would recommend them for any skin type.
Leah P.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I'm in love with this mask, especially in the dry months. This mask does exactly what it says it'll do! As with all sheet masks, this is a quick fix. Your results will last for approximately 2 days. This mask makes my pores nearly invisible, hydrates like crazy, soothes, calms, and evens out my skin tone... amazingly! I like to use this at least 1x per week during winter months.
Jash 🐙.
State College
My favorite mask in the entire world. The serum sinks into the skin beautifully leaving a plump and luminous glow. It would be perfect for a primer mask prior to makeup application
Junu T.
I am a fan of this brand. They use natural ingredients and are so hydrating and works great. Doesn’t make my skin break out. I love the packaging and is pretty affordable
K W.
I enjoy the product, it was a gift from a friend that knew I like Andalou products. I tried this mask since I had a reaction to a different brand product. I could only keep it on for ten minutes, but it worked enough to half the size of the breakout. This mask was made for smaller faces I think, the eyes were barely large enough for me to look out of and the mask kept getting in my mouth. Soapy. The roses scent was natural but it was startling that I could still smell it later in the day.
Kiyeera P.
This a pretty nice mask, and left my skin nice and hydrated. I did notice a tiny bit of a stinging feeling but nothing insane so I just left it on. The smell is pretty nice, no complaints there. And at the end of the day, it was effective and that's all that matters. I would recommend this but you could probably find one that's a bit better.
Amy H.
Riverside, CA
really nice sheet mask! has a very nice smell and smells great on your face, doesn't sting like a few other masks i've tried. very soothing and hydrating. would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels like pampering themselves!
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Love the way this mask made my skin look and feel! Felt so smooth afterwards and I had intense hydration! So thankful for my friend who ended up giving it to me as a gift because she introduced me to this brand and I’m now a repeat customer!
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
is this a good one..? Anyone tried it..?