Hydro Serum Facial Mask Soothing Andalou Naturals 0.6oz Mask uploaded by K W.Hydro Serum Facial Mask Soothing Andalou Naturals 0.6oz Mask uploaded by K W.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Hydro Serum Facial Mask Soothing 0.6 oz Mask SOOTHING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Alpine Rose Stem Cells, and Rosewater, instantly hydrates to nourish, replenish, and protect skins own hydro lipid barrier for a beautiful,... see more...

• is this a good one..? Anyone tried it..?1 Answers
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
really nice sheet mask! has a very nice smell and smells great on your face, doesn't sting like a few other masks i've tried. very soothing and hydrating. would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels like pampering themselves!
K W.
I enjoy the product, it was a gift from a friend that knew I like Andalou products. I tried this mask since I had a reaction to a different brand product. I could only keep it on for ten minutes, but it worked enough to half the size of the breakout. This mask was made for smaller faces I think, the eyes were barely large enough for me to look out of and the mask kept getting in my mouth. Soapy. The roses scent was natural but it was startling that I could still smell it later in the day.
Kiyeera P.
This a pretty nice mask, and left my skin nice and hydrated. I did notice a tiny bit of a stinging feeling but nothing insane so I just left it on. The smell is pretty nice, no complaints there. And at the end of the day, it was effective and that's all that matters. I would recommend this but you could probably find one that's a bit better.
Montana D.
I have dry skin and this gave my face a drink of hydration! Left my skin smooth and no dry flakes!
This is one of my favorite masks by this brand so far! It is truly hydrating and it makes my skin very soft and lifted at the same time. This feeling remains the next couple of days. I usually use this mask ones a week and i also have bought one for my mom and she loved it! I highly recommend it! Not only does the skin feel good after applying it, but also the mask is very nourishing .
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
is this a good one..? Anyone tried it..?