BY HYDRO FLASK

Drop the shorty and go with the 40! The Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle is made for serious hydration and sustenance portability. Whether you're climbing a mountain with your favorite malt beverage or carrying soup to Grandma's house, the 40 oz water bottle is sure to fill you up! The Wide Mouth features our largest water bottle opening at 2.25 inches. These water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. The double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents Hot and Cold! see more...

SoCalMomofTwo T.
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
I do not go anywhere without my Stainless Steel Hydroflask. It is amazing at keeping beverages iced cold. I can leave it sitting out all day in the sun for hours, and when I open it the ice is still there and it is still so refreshing and cold! Drinking water out of the Hydroflask makes the water taste so much better & refreshing.
Erin A.
Erin A.
San Diego, CA
I don't go anywhere without this water bottle! It's durable, keeps water cold, and is easy to clean. They're expensive for a water bottle, but since everything stays cold forever I would buy it again and again.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
The boyfriend uses his as the coffee thermos at work and when he's coaching on the mountain. The ski team etched it for his as a thank you.
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
The bigger the better! Ice always stays and the water never gets warm! Nice for beach days! Never leave without it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I drink tons of water all day and I love my water super cold with tons of ice. So if you're anything like me, having a bottle that keeps your water cold is a must-have. I use this bottle every day and it's even lasted through me dropping it a few times. I previously used a plastic 32oz bottle but when I added ice, the condensation would make a mess all over. The double wall feature makes it stay cold for at least 24 hrs . The price is definitely worth it. I've used it traveling overseas and camping or going to the beach.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
I love my 32 OZ. Teal HydroFlask. I take it everywhere with me! I switch the lids out depending on what I'm doing that day. I love the lid that pops with a mouthpiece (typically great for hot drinks but easier to drink while walking) I don't love the straw lid because the straw is plastic. I wanted a stainless steel bottle to eliminate plastic from my water bottle life. (The lid is already too much plastic) I've dropped mine a few times and there isn't really any marking, which is GREAT!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I absolutely love my hydroflask. I have had mine for nearly two years and it has gone everywhere with me. It is amazing at keeping drinks cold for hours and hours which is great for me because I prefer my water icy cold. Even through multiple falls and thus multiple dents, it still keeps my water nice and cold! I highly recommend to everyone! This size is great for longer periods of time because of how much it holds!
Bella B.
Bella B.
Flagstaff
Absolutely love this water bottle, nothing compares! You will pay more but it will be worth every penny! It's is extremely effective in keeping things cold or hot unlike most other water bottles on the market! 10/10 would recommend for anybody on the search for something awesome.
amanda S.
amanda S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I bring my hydro flask everywhere.. I love it. Def worth the money. I want another one