BY HYDRO FLASK

The 18oz Wide Mouth! All of the same great features you have come to expect from the wide mouth now in a compact, easy to carry size! Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot and cold! see more...

Janet N.
San Jose, CA
Absolutely great for keeping drinks icy cold all day and/or warm! Living in Arizona, I loved being able to have a drink stay icy cold with ice cubes still inside at the end of a hot, long day. I have the straw attachment which makes it more easier to drink from and efficient in my water intake. No metal-like odors leaking into the water, super easy to clean and I enjoy the textured exterior- no condensation or butter-finger accidents here! The only con I have is that after a year or so, the widemouth lip has started to rust a bit.
Jessica A.
I have found my hydro flask to be super great. It keeps my liquids cool and hot for much longer than any other thermos or water bottle I have used previously, whether plastic, glass, or metal. The vacuum seal technology is the real clincher in making it work. I got mine from REI for 20% off and I don't regret it.
Brittany U.
WORTH THE HYPE!!!! My Hydro Flask has been by my side for the past month. I only use it for water and it stays cold for hours! The outside of the bottle never condenses which is a huge plus. I bought mine with a sippy type lid and it was the best investment because I could drink water in my car and not have a fear that I might spill all over.
Allie J.
Louisville, KY
Hydro flask products are the best! I love drinking very cold water and these bottles keep my ice frozen and my water cold for an unbelievable amount of time even in hot weather. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars and not 5 is just because I prefer a smaller mouth opening but Hydro has plenty of different sizes and colors to choose from. I highly recommend this for any cold water enthusiasts!
Michaela M.
Round Rock, TX
This is absolutely the best water bottle that I have ever used. Compared to other competing brands like Camelbak (the cheaper option) or Yeti (the Very Expensive option), it keeps your drink cold for much longer for a fair price. I use my hydroflask every day, and I've never had a problem with it.
Jennifer G.
New York , NY
I'm pretty amazed at the quality of this product. It's pricey, but it'll last you for quite a few years. What I like most is the fact that it maintains the right temperature of my drink. It's also pretty easy to disinfect, as opposed to bottles with plastic nozzles. I highly recommend this product.
Xen H.
This is perfect for a hot weather!!! I put a lot of ice and for a whole day my water is still cold and i still have tons of ice inside!!! I love how you can choose size and colors.. i love this product and i bring it everywhere i go..
Shana S.
A game changer product from me to keep my New Year's Resolution of drinking more water. Keeps drinks ice cold for 24 to 48 hours. Made of very durable materials. Moderately priced.
Charmaine A.
I probably have a Hydro Flask addict. I almost have one in each size and keep buying one in every color. These are a must-have for me whenever I go to school or the gym because it does keep my water cold for a long period of time. I wouldn’t say that it keeps it cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. I’d say it’s a little less than that, but it lasts longer than regular plastic bottles. I would recommend to get either the standard or wide mouth if you have an ice maker because it’s difficult to fit the ice into the narrow mouth.
Steph L.
My friend got this bottle for me because I hike a lot and I love it! Cold water stays cold for hours which is great for after hikes on a hot day. I haven't tried the warm water part yet but so far, I'm really enjoying it. Only downside is the bottle is a little inconvenient to twist open and close all the time, I wish it had the sport top like the other sizes have.