Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Wide Mouth w/ Hydro Flip Cap [] uploaded by Julia W.Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Wide Mouth w/ Hydro Flip Cap [] uploaded by Rebecca N.

BY HYDRO FLASK

Acadia M.
Laramie, WY
I was so excited to get this product! It keeps everything hot for the most part, but the downer is that the cap leaks profusely. There have been numerous shirts that I've stained because of leaked coffee or tea. If you like hot beverages and you don't mind dripping tea all over yourself during the work day, by all means this is your product!
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
I love my Hydroflask! I custom ordered the 40oz in graphite with raspberry flip top and boot. My water stays cold and there is no strange taste. I did order an aftermarket handle because it was difficult to carry, but I love that I only have to fill it twice a day and I get all my water in without thinking about it.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC
The best thing that ever happened to me. Always stays cold. I put ice in it once a day & have a perfectly cold water all day! Easy to clean & portable. I never use any of my other water bottles now--they just don't compare.
Emily R.
If I could give it 10 stars, I would. This thing is amazing. I fill it at 8AM, and it's still HOT by 3PM! AND if I put ice cubes in my beverage, I still have whole ice cubes remaining when I do dishes AFTER DINNER. These are wonderful, local (at least for me, as an oregonian) and totally worth their weight in gold. I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
BUY ONE RIGHT NOW! These bottles are Amazing! I'm so jealous of my hubbies. He puts ice in it in the AM and there is ice in it when he comes home from his 8 hour shift. Hot drinks stay hot for a ridiculous amount of time! Seriously worth the money!
Mackenzie
Tucson
Best water bottle there is! Left mine with water in it at a restaurant and a month later I got it back and the water inside was still cold! They are expensive but worth it because of how durable they are! I would recommend this brand to everyone. I live in Arizona so this water bottle is a life saver!
Tara R.
From ice cold water to piping hot coffee, the hydroflask vaccuum insulated bottle keeps your drink hot or cold for hours!!! I love my hydroflask abd highly reccommend it to anyone who is in the market for a new water bottle or coffee cup!!
Elise D.
Bellmore, NY
Love, love, love this! It keeps my water cold all day long, even when it's hot out. It's my go to for bringing water to the beach!