BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

DaiLynn F.
My hydro flask literally never leaves my side!!! I take it with me everywhere. It is really easy to use and it keeps my water very cold!!! I really didn't want to pay this kind of price for a water bottle but I'm glad I did!!! I take it into my hot yoga studio and when I grab a drink of water it is still really cold!!!!
Sausha L.
This water bottle beats all the others hands down! It keeps my water cold all day with no condensation on the outside. Also it's the perfect size to fit in a drink holder in my car.the only thing is that you have to be careful not to drop it. I've dented mine alreadyđŸ˜©
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I got one of these for my bf and my dad and they love it! I really wish I got one for myself...soon! It really does keep your water nice and chilly (or hot if that's what you added). The quality is great too and I love how clean and simple the style is. It would me a great gift for anyone i think :)
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
This brand knows how to keep this Hawaii girl happy! This is a big thing and better than yeti in my opinion. I have many different colors, and I get them engraved! My ice will stay all day and through the night. Love having fresh tasting water!
Sarah
I will never buy a different brand again! This is the best liquid containing bottle out there hands down and it comes with a lifetime warranty! It keeps my iced drinks extremely cold and my hot drinks hot. It exceeded my skeptical expectations to say the least.
Kelly R.
I LOVE THIS BOTTLE! I've never been one of those people that constantly carry around a water bottle because it never stays cold and i like COLD water. This keeps it freezing cold (ice cubes included). Bought it from Amazon and I would continue to buy this water bottle in different sizes and colors.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
My favorite water bottle ever! It's a great size, holds lots of water and keeps it either freezing cold or scalding hot. I've will easily last at least all day too. Perfect for hikes, school, work, home, etc. you can even customize it with different caps too if you wanted to.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
I've only had this for a few days, but I love it so far. It truly keeps water cold for 24+ hours, and it's lightweight and easy to carry. I got a Klean Kanteen 3.0 sport cap and it fits perfectly and it's much better than having to unscrew the cap constantly.
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
The absolute best water bottle I have owned! Keeps water cold all day long and ice does not melt. I take it everywhere and use it every day even in the hot sun. I recommend this to everyone looking for a good water bottle
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Best water bottle I've ever bought. Keeps it cold for hours and he ice cubes remained after a few hours. I've even put vodka And other items in it and it doesn't keep the smell or anything. Love it!
Charlotte T.