BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

angelica h.
angelica h.
Portland, OR
absolutely love this. i like to carry a water bottle in my backpack so i can stay hydrated throughout the day and i've always had a problem with the water leaking and/or not staying cold. this bottle didn't leak and kept my water cold all day! it's definitely worth purchasing
Jaz H.
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
The absolute best water bottle I have owned! Keeps water cold all day long and ice does not melt. I take it everywhere and use it every day even in the hot sun. I recommend this to everyone looking for a good water bottle
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I got one of these for my bf and my dad and they love it! I really wish I got one for myself...soon! It really does keep your water nice and chilly (or hot if that's what you added). The quality is great too and I love how clean and simple the style is. It would me a great gift for anyone i think :)
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
I've only had this for a few days, but I love it so far. It truly keeps water cold for 24+ hours, and it's lightweight and easy to carry. I got a Klean Kanteen 3.0 sport cap and it fits perfectly and it's much better than having to unscrew the cap constantly.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
I love this water bottle! I bought my first one in Phoenix, Arizona at a Whole Foods. They are on the pricier side but so worth it. Phoenix in the summer times gets in the 100 degrees and higher, I could leave my hydro flask in the car for hours and still come out to ice cubes in my hydro flask and my water was always cold! I would absolutely recommend. It's good for keeping wine chilled as well. ūüć∑
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
I love this water bottle so much, I don't know what I would without it! Ice cubes literally last so long in this bottle, up to 12 hours or something. The only downside is that this bottle is really long so it doesn't fit in the standard water filling stations, refrigerators, etc. I would recommend getting the sport cap (sold separately) if you don't like screwing and unscrewing the cap
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Best water bottle I've ever bought. Keeps it cold for hours and he ice cubes remained after a few hours. I've even put vodka And other items in it and it doesn't keep the smell or anything. Love it!
DaiLynn F.
DaiLynn F.
My hydro flask literally never leaves my side!!! I take it with me everywhere. It is really easy to use and it keeps my water very cold!!! I really didn't want to pay this kind of price for a water bottle but I'm glad I did!!! I take it into my hot yoga studio and when I grab a drink of water it is still really cold!!!!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Ontario
Perfect size bottle. Good quality. Does not leak and keeps liquid nice and cool for a long period of time. Good price
Charlotte T.