Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I love this water bottle. First, if water gets on the outside it just runs off, so you don't have to wipe it down. I only keep water in mine and sometimes I'll put ice in there and it will stay cold overnight, or even when left in the hot car. Only downfall is that if you leave it in direct sunlight the bottle gets hot and heats up the insides.

I got mine paired with clearly filtered. So I have a filter that filters out any chemicals and or toxins, including 90% of fluoride!
Colleen M.
These water bottles are fantastic. First, by being made out of stainless steel, these bottles don't pick up stray odors. Secondly, they're constructed in two layers, which does a great job at insulating. When I fill the water bottle with ice water, the ice stays in the bottle for most of the day, even without the lid. The lid adds insulation and leak protection with its gasket to firmly secure the lid. As an added bonus, they come in some gorgeous colors. The price is a bit steep, but I think it was worth every penny. I take mine with me everywhere.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
I love this water bottle! I bought my first one in Phoenix, Arizona at a Whole Foods. They are on the pricier side but so worth it. Phoenix in the summer times gets in the 100 degrees and higher, I could leave my hydro flask in the car for hours and still come out to ice cubes in my hydro flask and my water was always cold! I would absolutely recommend. It's good for keeping wine chilled as well. 🍷
angelica h.
Portland, OR
absolutely love this. i like to carry a water bottle in my backpack so i can stay hydrated throughout the day and i've always had a problem with the water leaking and/or not staying cold. this bottle didn't leak and kept my water cold all day! it's definitely worth purchasing
DaiLynn F.
My hydro flask literally never leaves my side!!! I take it with me everywhere. It is really easy to use and it keeps my water very cold!!! I really didn't want to pay this kind of price for a water bottle but I'm glad I did!!! I take it into my hot yoga studio and when I grab a drink of water it is still really cold!!!!
Sausha L.
This water bottle beats all the others hands down! It keeps my water cold all day with no condensation on the outside. Also it's the perfect size to fit in a drink holder in my car.the only thing is that you have to be careful not to drop it. I've dented mine already😩
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I got one of these for my bf and my dad and they love it! I really wish I got one for myself...soon! It really does keep your water nice and chilly (or hot if that's what you added). The quality is great too and I love how clean and simple the style is. It would me a great gift for anyone i think :)
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
This brand knows how to keep this Hawaii girl happy! This is a big thing and better than yeti in my opinion. I have many different colors, and I get them engraved! My ice will stay all day and through the night. Love having fresh tasting water!
I will never buy a different brand again! This is the best liquid containing bottle out there hands down and it comes with a lifetime warranty! It keeps my iced drinks extremely cold and my hot drinks hot. It exceeded my skeptical expectations to say the least.
Kelly R.
I LOVE THIS BOTTLE! I've never been one of those people that constantly carry around a water bottle because it never stays cold and i like COLD water. This keeps it freezing cold (ice cubes included). Bought it from Amazon and I would continue to buy this water bottle in different sizes and colors.
Charlotte T.