BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

Tuyen B.
This is a MUST for me. I'm a student and always out and about, so I tend to forget to stay hydrated. I love that this keeps my water cold and it's very sturdy. I got mine as a gift, but you can definitely purchase it on Amazon or the hydroflask website. It's so reliable!! Love it.
nicky s.
I'm careful with my money and not one to spend a lot on products. I got a gift card to REI and purchased two hydro flasks with sports caps based on a friend's recommendation. The product is so good I'm buying more without gift cards. I was always bothered by water bottles that "sweat" and accepted the fact that my water during a workout would be lukewarm 30 minutes in. This bottle doesn't sweat at all. It's sturdy, I'm clumsy and have dropped it multiple times without dents occurring. It can keep ice solid in it for more than 12 hours, maybe more I haven't timed it, but waking up to cold water filled the afternoon before blows my mind!!! Awesome product, worth every penny to a penny-pincher!
Lindsey B.
Omaha, NE
This is my most frequently used accessory, I take it with me everywhere. I ordered a different mouth piece so that I can drink it through a straw. It's a little pricey but with it! Super durable and keeps my water cold all day.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
I was against purchasing this because I thought the price for it was ridiculous, but let me tell you... it is worth it! I previously bought the Takeya Thermoflask that came with 2 40oz bottles at Costco for the price of one of these hydroflasks. However, the 40 oz was just hella bulky and big for me to bring around everywhere. My boo ended up getting me this hydroflask in a tiffany blue and I love it! It's big enough to store water to last a couple of hours (maybe even longer) and I heard it actually keeps things cooler for longer than the Takeya brand. I personally am not sure if that's true but I do like this brand better based on it's size. Hydroflask also offers a variety of sizes. If you are like me and hate drinking room temperature water and need to up your intake, I would recommend investing in one of these!
Margarita D.
Los Angeles, CA
I carry this everywhere. It keeps your water so cold ! I have a blue one! It comes in different sizes and everything. I want to get the straw sip thingy. You can also use it to put your hot drinks too!
Juliette A.
Fresno
Super great product!! Keeps drinks cold or hot for long periods of time. Exceeded my expectations. Very durable. Worth the price you pay for. Many color options and sizes.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I love this water bottle. First, if water gets on the outside it just runs off, so you don't have to wipe it down. I only keep water in mine and sometimes I'll put ice in there and it will stay cold overnight, or even when left in the hot car. Only downfall is that if you leave it in direct sunlight the bottle gets hot and heats up the insides.

I got mine paired with clearly filtered. So I have a filter that filters out any chemicals and or toxins, including 90% of fluoride!
Colleen M.
These water bottles are fantastic. First, by being made out of stainless steel, these bottles don't pick up stray odors. Secondly, they're constructed in two layers, which does a great job at insulating. When I fill the water bottle with ice water, the ice stays in the bottle for most of the day, even without the lid. The lid adds insulation and leak protection with its gasket to firmly secure the lid. As an added bonus, they come in some gorgeous colors. The price is a bit steep, but I think it was worth every penny. I take mine with me everywhere.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
I love this water bottle! I bought my first one in Phoenix, Arizona at a Whole Foods. They are on the pricier side but so worth it. Phoenix in the summer times gets in the 100 degrees and higher, I could leave my hydro flask in the car for hours and still come out to ice cubes in my hydro flask and my water was always cold! I would absolutely recommend. It's good for keeping wine chilled as well. ūüć∑
angelica h.
Portland, OR
absolutely love this. i like to carry a water bottle in my backpack so i can stay hydrated throughout the day and i've always had a problem with the water leaking and/or not staying cold. this bottle didn't leak and kept my water cold all day! it's definitely worth purchasing
Charlotte T.