BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I always saw people at my gym with these Hydro Flasks so eventually I decided to get one for myself to see if it lived up to the hype. I fill it up with cold water and it actually does an excellent job of keeping it cold for hours. I’m talking about filling it up at night and it’s still just as cold the next morning! I love it!
Juliette A.
Fresno
Super great product!! Keeps drinks cold or hot for long periods of time. Exceeded my expectations. Very durable. Worth the price you pay for. Many color options and sizes.
Haley E.
I love this water bottle! They hydroflask keeps things cold for such a long time, and this size fits in my cup holder in my car. I have no excuse to stay hydrated now!
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
I love this water bottle! I bought my first one in Phoenix, Arizona at a Whole Foods. They are on the pricier side but so worth it. Phoenix in the summer times gets in the 100 degrees and higher, I could leave my hydro flask in the car for hours and still come out to ice cubes in my hydro flask and my water was always cold! I would absolutely recommend. It's good for keeping wine chilled as well. 🍷
Guadalupe L.
Great investment! I purchased my hydroflask at REI about a year ago. I dropped my bottle from the top of school bleachers and it took a big hit. It is dented but no holes (which I expected it would have). It keeps water at the same coldness for about 6 hours after that it starts warming up, but not super quick, It definitely lasts 12hrs cold.
Elizet P.
Initially I was against this water bottle. Mostly for the ridiculous price and I didn't really believe it worked as well as it advertised. But I saw them on sale at Whole Foods so I went ahead and purchased one and it's the best investment I made in a long time. It keeps ice for atleast 24 hours. I can't drink water unless it's ice cold, and this girly was life changing. So much so, I wish I bought a bigger one. I highly recommend.
KENDALLYN J.
Eagle Creek, OR
I would be lost (and so dehydrated) without my Hydro Flask! It honestly keeps drinks ice cold or piping hot for a ridiculous amount of time! Purchased at REI, this was one of my best investments because it pays itself off in no time!
Leah F.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Personally my favorite size. It's slimmer compared to the others. This is also one of the few you can fit in a cup holder. I have the teal blue color which makes it very hard to miss. I take this wherever I go whether it be the mall or the gym. Worth every cent you pay!
Tuyen B.
This is a MUST for me. I'm a student and always out and about, so I tend to forget to stay hydrated. I love that this keeps my water cold and it's very sturdy. I got mine as a gift, but you can definitely purchase it on Amazon or the hydroflask website. It's so reliable!! Love it.
nicky s.
I'm careful with my money and not one to spend a lot on products. I got a gift card to REI and purchased two hydro flasks with sports caps based on a friend's recommendation. The product is so good I'm buying more without gift cards. I was always bothered by water bottles that "sweat" and accepted the fact that my water during a workout would be lukewarm 30 minutes in. This bottle doesn't sweat at all. It's sturdy, I'm clumsy and have dropped it multiple times without dents occurring. It can keep ice solid in it for more than 12 hours, maybe more I haven't timed it, but waking up to cold water filled the afternoon before blows my mind!!! Awesome product, worth every penny to a penny-pincher!
Charlotte T.