BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

Alysia P.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This water bottle is so worth the price! I've left this thing in the car on a blistering hot day and it was STILL cold and had ice after like 3-5 hours! I try to carry this around with me every day, but especially if I'm going to be outdoors so I can make sure that I keep hydrated. You can put either cold or hot drinks in it. I mostly do cold, but I have put hot coffee in it once and it did keep it warm for a really long time! The problem is I drink my coffee too fast, so I don't know what it's full capabilities in the warming area are. This bottle is made like a thermos, but luckily it's still pretty light weight. Im pretty sure they even sell clips for them so that you can attach it to a backpack or something. They come in numerous different shapes and sizes to fit your lifestyle. I would definitely say this $20-30 bottle is worth the price because this is the only water bottle you will need for a very long time, and it works so efficiently!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Great investment! I purchased my hydroflask at REI about a year ago. I dropped my bottle from the top of school bleachers and it took a big hit. It is dented but no holes (which I expected it would have). It keeps water at the same coldness for about 6 hours after that it starts warming up, but not super quick, It definitely lasts 12hrs cold.
Elizet P.
Elizet P.
Initially I was against this water bottle. Mostly for the ridiculous price and I didn't really believe it worked as well as it advertised. But I saw them on sale at Whole Foods so I went ahead and purchased one and it's the best investment I made in a long time. It keeps ice for atleast 24 hours. I can't drink water unless it's ice cold, and this girly was life changing. So much so, I wish I bought a bigger one. I highly recommend.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Personally my favorite size. It's slimmer compared to the others. This is also one of the few you can fit in a cup holder. I have the teal blue color which makes it very hard to miss. I take this wherever I go whether it be the mall or the gym. Worth every cent you pay!
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
This is a MUST for me. I'm a student and always out and about, so I tend to forget to stay hydrated. I love that this keeps my water cold and it's very sturdy. I got mine as a gift, but you can definitely purchase it on Amazon or the hydroflask website. It's so reliable!! Love it.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Omaha, NE
This is my most frequently used accessory, I take it with me everywhere. I ordered a different mouth piece so that I can drink it through a straw. It's a little pricey but with it! Super durable and keeps my water cold all day.
KENDALLYN J.
KENDALLYN J.
Eagle Creek, OR
I would be lost (and so dehydrated) without my Hydro Flask! It honestly keeps drinks ice cold or piping hot for a ridiculous amount of time! Purchased at REI, this was one of my best investments because it pays itself off in no time!
Margarita D.
Margarita D.
Los Angeles, CA
I carry this everywhere. It keeps your water so cold ! I have a blue one! It comes in different sizes and everything. I want to get the straw sip thingy. You can also use it to put your hot drinks too!
Haley E.
Haley E.
I love this water bottle! They hydroflask keeps things cold for such a long time, and this size fits in my cup holder in my car. I have no excuse to stay hydrated now!
nhi n.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
I cannot believe how cold it keeps my water! I use this every time I'm traveling. When i put ice in it, it doesnt melt until 6-8 hours later! Wow
Charlotte T.