Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsHydro Flask
Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest

Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty

how do you guys keep the water so cold?
How does this compare to other water bottles ?
I like this bottle but is it really better than a cheaper reusable bottle?
Start your review of Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Ashley D.
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest Love this water bottle! I’ve had mine for about 5 years and it hasn’t changed except for the dents. It’s sustainable and keeps your drinks cold. Highly recommend for the summer and to help the environment!
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Heather C.
We love, love, love our Hydroflask! Everyone in my family has one and some of us have them in multiple sizes! They keep your drinks cold all day long! The smaller sizes fit easily in a car cup holder or a bottle holder on a backpack. They don't get too heavy to carry either, even when all the way full. I'd definitely recommend a Hydroflask to anyone looking for a high-quality, insulated water bottle
Veronica C.
Milwaukee, WI
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Veronica C.
This is my sixth year in a row not using plastic water bottles and for the last two my hydro flask has been my favorite. It keeps your drink so cold! They have different attachments for the top like a straw, which I prefer, and it comes with a cleaning brush as well. I like the larger size one but they come in lots of sizes and colors. Only con is it is a little heavy.
Colleen M.
Springfield, MA
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Colleen M.
Great cup to have! Keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold. They also sell cleaning tablets that you just pop into the cup, add warm water and let sit, then rinse cleaning away any stains or odors. Worth the money!!
dorian R.
nagshead
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by dorian R.
i really bought into the hype of these and i absolutely love it! for the price it’s so good. i wish they it was better with scratches and dent, but i use it almost everyday. i recommend this water bottle to everyone!!!!
Rosalynne S.
DC
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Rosalynne S.
Perfect for hiking on trails to stay hydrated. I highly recommend this product and I love the color options available!
Emma T.
Windermere
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Emma T.
Absolutely met my expectations, amazing quality. Keeps my water extremely cold and ice frozen while i keep jn in the sun when I work out. Definitely recommend.
Drea V.
Phoenix, AZ
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Drea V.
Fantastic product for this desert 🏜 girl. I greatly appreciate the different lid options as wide mouth and I don’t get along as I end up wearing my drink 😬. The product size options for full day hydration or even long term camping hydration are a total score. Drinks are kept temp consistent ❄️
Sukaina M.
Tucker, GA
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Sukaina M.
I got my hydroflask as a gift and I love it. I added some stickers to make it more personalized, and I can honestly say I drink more water than I used to ever since I got this bottle 8 months ago! It’s sturdy, and keeps my water cold for over 5 hours.
Sally G.
hendersonville
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest uploaded by Sally G.
I’ve had this water bottle for 8 years and it’s been my go to through sports, class, beach days, hikes, and everything in between. Always keeps my water nice and cold even when I’ve left it in the car for hours!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...