BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
I was against purchasing this because I thought the price for it was ridiculous, but let me tell you... it is worth it! I previously bought the Takeya Thermoflask that came with 2 40oz bottles at Costco for the price of one of these hydroflasks. However, the 40 oz was just hella bulky and big for me to bring around everywhere. My boo ended up getting me this hydroflask in a tiffany blue and I love it! It's big enough to store water to last a couple of hours (maybe even longer) and I heard it actually keeps things cooler for longer than the Takeya brand. I personally am not sure if that's true but I do like this brand better based on it's size. Hydroflask also offers a variety of sizes. If you are like me and hate drinking room temperature water and need to up your intake, I would recommend investing in one of these!
nicky s.
nicky s.
I'm careful with my money and not one to spend a lot on products. I got a gift card to REI and purchased two hydro flasks with sports caps based on a friend's recommendation. The product is so good I'm buying more without gift cards. I was always bothered by water bottles that "sweat" and accepted the fact that my water during a workout would be lukewarm 30 minutes in. This bottle doesn't sweat at all. It's sturdy, I'm clumsy and have dropped it multiple times without dents occurring. It can keep ice solid in it for more than 12 hours, maybe more I haven't timed it, but waking up to cold water filled the afternoon before blows my mind!!! Awesome product, worth every penny to a penny-pincher!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
These water bottles are fantastic. First, by being made out of stainless steel, these bottles don't pick up stray odors. Secondly, they're constructed in two layers, which does a great job at insulating. When I fill the water bottle with ice water, the ice stays in the bottle for most of the day, even without the lid. The lid adds insulation and leak protection with its gasket to firmly secure the lid. As an added bonus, they come in some gorgeous colors. The price is a bit steep, but I think it was worth every penny. I take mine with me everywhere.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I love this water bottle. First, if water gets on the outside it just runs off, so you don't have to wipe it down. I only keep water in mine and sometimes I'll put ice in there and it will stay cold overnight, or even when left in the hot car. Only downfall is that if you leave it in direct sunlight the bottle gets hot and heats up the insides.

I got mine paired with clearly filtered. So I have a filter that filters out any chemicals and or toxins, including 90% of fluoride!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
I LOVE THIS BOTTLE! I've never been one of those people that constantly carry around a water bottle because it never stays cold and i like COLD water. This keeps it freezing cold (ice cubes included). Bought it from Amazon and I would continue to buy this water bottle in different sizes and colors.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
My favorite water bottle ever! It's a great size, holds lots of water and keeps it either freezing cold or scalding hot. I've will easily last at least all day too. Perfect for hikes, school, work, home, etc. you can even customize it with different caps too if you wanted to.
Sausha L.
Sausha L.
This water bottle beats all the others hands down! It keeps my water cold all day with no condensation on the outside. Also it's the perfect size to fit in a drink holder in my car.the only thing is that you have to be careful not to drop it. I've dented mine already😩
Sarah
Sarah
I will never buy a different brand again! This is the best liquid containing bottle out there hands down and it comes with a lifetime warranty! It keeps my iced drinks extremely cold and my hot drinks hot. It exceeded my skeptical expectations to say the least.
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
This brand knows how to keep this Hawaii girl happy! This is a big thing and better than yeti in my opinion. I have many different colors, and I get them engraved! My ice will stay all day and through the night. Love having fresh tasting water!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Chico, CA
This thing is amazing keeps my water cold throughout my entire day even when it is, not kidding, 110 outside. The water inside was ice cold all day long.
Charlotte T.