BY HYDRO FLASK

Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly through the narrow mouth. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is hand cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. Our double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Features: Patented Narrow Mouth Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Keeps Hot 12 Hours Keeps Cold 24 Hours BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty see more...

Jessica G.
Absecon
I got lucky & wound up having a gift card exchange & discount that made the bottle $11, I didn't understand why it was almost $30 until I started using it. I've left it filled with only ice in my car on an 85° day & the ice was still half-solid when I came back after my shift 6 hours later. I bring this hiking with me all the time, & have used it to keep tea warm as well, it can actually heat it back up from being in there for so long. I normally wouldn't say spend money on items like this, but for one really solid waterbottle, this is worth it.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I always saw people at my gym with these Hydro Flasks so eventually I decided to get one for myself to see if it lived up to the hype. I fill it up with cold water and it actually does an excellent job of keeping it cold for hours. I’m talking about filling it up at night and it’s still just as cold the next morning! I love it!
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This water bottle is so worth the price! I've left this thing in the car on a blistering hot day and it was STILL cold and had ice after like 3-5 hours! I try to carry this around with me every day, but especially if I'm going to be outdoors so I can make sure that I keep hydrated. You can put either cold or hot drinks in it. I mostly do cold, but I have put hot coffee in it once and it did keep it warm for a really long time! The problem is I drink my coffee too fast, so I don't know what it's full capabilities in the warming area are. This bottle is made like a thermos, but luckily it's still pretty light weight. Im pretty sure they even sell clips for them so that you can attach it to a backpack or something. They come in numerous different shapes and sizes to fit your lifestyle. I would definitely say this $20-30 bottle is worth the price because this is the only water bottle you will need for a very long time, and it works so efficiently!
Juliette A.
Fresno
Super great product!! Keeps drinks cold or hot for long periods of time. Exceeded my expectations. Very durable. Worth the price you pay for. Many color options and sizes.
Haley E.
I love this water bottle! They hydroflask keeps things cold for such a long time, and this size fits in my cup holder in my car. I have no excuse to stay hydrated now!
Cindy N.
I love this water bottle so much, I don't know what I would without it! Ice cubes literally last so long in this bottle, up to 12 hours or something. The only downside is that this bottle is really long so it doesn't fit in the standard water filling stations, refrigerators, etc. I would recommend getting the sport cap (sold separately) if you don't like screwing and unscrewing the cap
Guadalupe L.
Great investment! I purchased my hydroflask at REI about a year ago. I dropped my bottle from the top of school bleachers and it took a big hit. It is dented but no holes (which I expected it would have). It keeps water at the same coldness for about 6 hours after that it starts warming up, but not super quick, It definitely lasts 12hrs cold.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
I've only had this for a few days, but I love it so far. It truly keeps water cold for 24+ hours, and it's lightweight and easy to carry. I got a Klean Kanteen 3.0 sport cap and it fits perfectly and it's much better than having to unscrew the cap constantly.
Elizet P.
Initially I was against this water bottle. Mostly for the ridiculous price and I didn't really believe it worked as well as it advertised. But I saw them on sale at Whole Foods so I went ahead and purchased one and it's the best investment I made in a long time. It keeps ice for atleast 24 hours. I can't drink water unless it's ice cold, and this girly was life changing. So much so, I wish I bought a bigger one. I highly recommend.
KENDALLYN J.
Eagle Creek, OR
I would be lost (and so dehydrated) without my Hydro Flask! It honestly keeps drinks ice cold or piping hot for a ridiculous amount of time! Purchased at REI, this was one of my best investments because it pays itself off in no time!
Charlotte T.