BY HYDRO FLASK

Camille F.
By far my favorite bottle to come across. I've got the one with the built in straw. It make drinking water easier to remember to do. It isn't expensive and keeps your liquids at the temperature you want it to be. Why spend a fortune on a yeti cup when your probably going to dump it out by the end of the day.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Not only is it cute but it's incredibly durable. Whether I'm camping or just going down the road I always have something in my Hydro, plus it not sweating is incredible. I always recommend these bottles to anyone who will listen.
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this water bottle....keeps water cold and ice frozen for most of my work day. I did buy the extra lid that gives the ability to sip from it. Worth every penny I spent on it
Traci K.
Such a great water bottle! Filled this with cold water first thing in the morning, left it in the car while running errands. 3 hours later, I took this to HOT YOGA (which is a 90-min class in a 105-degree room). The water stayed cold and fresh the whole time!!! Totally amazed and very happy with this purchase. The wide mouth makes it easy to clean, and the design is cute. I have the black one but all the other colors look great too.
Arin M.
This is the best water bottle ever!! I love the colors it comes in. It keeps ice in it all day long. I love always being able to have ice cold water. The bottle is study and tough. It's a bit heavy though, so I bought a straw lid so I don't have to lift it to my mouth
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this water bottle! Best gift ever especially for the summer time! Keep my water cold and ice frozen all day!! Kind of on the higher end as for pricing but I'd say it's worth it! You can find them at REI and other sporting stores! FYI I bought the straw separate.
Jennifer B.
Georgetown, TX
Best investment I've made. I live in Texas and workout outside and believe me it's hot! When normal water bottles are disgusting and hot within an hour, my Hydro Flask is ice cold all day. The ice doesn't melt!! I'm drinking more water now which is a plus. Next I'm getting the straw lid!
Whitney N.
Riverview, FL
I use my hydroflask daily!!! It keeps liquids cold/hot for at least 24 hours! It doesn't get that condensation on the outside that happens in the intense humidity of Florida. I liked mine so much that I bought my husband one too.
Maria S.
Philadelphia , PA
I received a hydroflask for Christmas and I don't know how I lived before! It literally keeps my water nice and cold all day long. While it is a pricey item it is totally worth it. I would 100% recommend this product it is AMAZING!
Katy R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best water bottle I've ever owned! It keeps my water cold all day. I bring it to work and by the end of the day, there's still ice in it. I love having cold water with me wherever I go. It also comes in super cute colors!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?