BY HYDRO FLASK

Jennifer B.
Georgetown, TX
Best investment I've made. I live in Texas and workout outside and believe me it's hot! When normal water bottles are disgusting and hot within an hour, my Hydro Flask is ice cold all day. The ice doesn't melt!! I'm drinking more water now which is a plus. Next I'm getting the straw lid!
Maria S.
Philadelphia , PA
I received a hydroflask for Christmas and I don't know how I lived before! It literally keeps my water nice and cold all day long. While it is a pricey item it is totally worth it. I would 100% recommend this product it is AMAZING!
Whitney N.
Riverview, FL
I use my hydroflask daily!!! It keeps liquids cold/hot for at least 24 hours! It doesn't get that condensation on the outside that happens in the intense humidity of Florida. I liked mine so much that I bought my husband one too.
Katy R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best water bottle I've ever owned! It keeps my water cold all day. I bring it to work and by the end of the day, there's still ice in it. I love having cold water with me wherever I go. It also comes in super cute colors!
Abby W.
Shelburne, VT
Best water bottle I've ever had. Keeps cold water freezing for hours during the hot summer and I love it. If it's winter it keeps your beverage nice and hot almost all day. Fantastic item
Kjerste L.
Absolute favorite. It helps me drink more water throughout the day. I don't go anywhere without it. It keeps everything ice cold.
Kayra T.
Orlando, FL
My favorite water bottle! Keeps my drink cold for 24 hours. Great to take to the gym & clip onto my backpack!
Sharrukina T.
Love this water bottle brand. This is my second one. I use it everyday and it keeps my water ice cold, all day long.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I adore these water bottles. I have a white one and it is like my 2nd half, i never go anywhere without it. They're super durable and they keep your water nice and cold for 24hrs. They're a little pricey but it's definitely worth it and I've never once regretted owning this bottle. Because they are metal however, they are heavier when full of water so probably not ideal for taking on runs, but not a problem for hikes or going to the gym.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?