BY HYDRO FLASK

Dee D.
Aside from my phone, I ALWAYS bring this with me. It has become a part of me and that sounds odd, but that's how much I use this product. I don't even use cups anymore. It's definitely an investment, but it is SO SO worth it! I own two bottles and I want to purchase a coffee tumblr soon! It's also super easy to clean! I've recommended this product to all my friends and they now own one for themselves!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm SO in love with this water bottle! I've recently began trying to make sure I stay hydrated through out the day and this is the perfect bottle to do just that. It's so easy to want to drink more water when it stays cool. I was able to purchase this on sale so I got a great deal.
Danica J.
Best thing to ever happen to two thirsty people who love cold brew and ice water. Even on hot days, when I leave it in the car, there's still ice left in it after a full day. I don't use it for hot liquids, but if you want something kept cold, this gets the job done. A great investment if you want something that actually insulates. Very durable, too.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best water bottle I have ever used. It holds the perfect amount of water without being too heavy and can keep it cold for hours. It can seem pricey at first glance, but the price is worth it. You can order it online or pick it up at REI (my favorite store).
Jenna R.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best water bottle in the game, hands down. It will keep ice frozen for well over 24 hours, and it keeps hot liquids HOT for at least 8. While it is a bit pricey for a water bottle, it is well worth the investment!
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
I am
So beyond obsessed with my hydro flask! This keeps my water cold all day long. I've put ice in at night and it's still ice by the next day even in the heat. It's amaZing and so worth the price! Would recommend
Gabby E.
Riverside
BEST THING EVER INVENTED. my hydroflask gets me through my day whether I am in class or on the field all day. have never been disappointed with it. keeps your drink cold for more than 24 hours. I've left it in my car over night to find ice still in it from the previous day. 12/10 would recommend.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I cannot stop recommending my HydroFlask to others. It is perfect! It does not sweat which is my absolute pet peeve and it keeps your liquids cold ALL day! I used to work outside and I would leave it in direct sunlight and it is still chilled!
Dahlia H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best gift I have ever received. I have never had a water bottle keep my water ice cold all day. I absolutely recommend this, and the colors are so cute! The best part is they have a lifetime warranty!
Maria C.
Portland, OR
Totally worth the investment. I love this water bottle. Keeps my water cold. Sometimes by the time I need to refill I still have ice cubes. I love all their products. I can drop them and they still are just fine. Can not recommend enough.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?