BY HYDRO FLASK

Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Of all my "favorite" "go to" " holy grail" "can't live without" products I realized this is it!!!! I use my Hydro Flask all day, everyday. I take it with me every where, while I workout, work, school, you get the idea......
I like to stay hydrated-my skin, body, and mind appreciate being hydrated. ..
I only use mine for water-I have left my Hydro Flask in the car in the summer and still the water was cold and refreshing! When I do yard work (and I leave it laying/sitting in the sun) the outside will be hot to the touch but my water----yup----still cold!!!
Sometimes the lid can get yucky on the inside so I clean it with water, dish soap, vinegar, and a bottle brush.
Best investment, purchase I have made......
Camille F.
By far my favorite bottle to come across. I've got the one with the built in straw. It make drinking water easier to remember to do. It isn't expensive and keeps your liquids at the temperature you want it to be. Why spend a fortune on a yeti cup when your probably going to dump it out by the end of the day.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Not only is it cute but it's incredibly durable. Whether I'm camping or just going down the road I always have something in my Hydro, plus it not sweating is incredible. I always recommend these bottles to anyone who will listen.
Alexi H.
Provo, UT
BEST EVER! I drink out of mine every single day and the water stays so cold the entire day, with or without ice! Seriously top quality product. The lids work so well and do not leak at all. I love my Hydroflask and will have one forever. They are heavy duty but not heavy to hold. They can be taken anywhere!
Nicole C.
I love my purple hydro flask. It keeps ice frozen for the 24 hours. Water tastes better and it help me to drink more water. The con is the price. It is very expensive, but in my opinion worth every penny.
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this water bottle....keeps water cold and ice frozen for most of my work day. I did buy the extra lid that gives the ability to sip from it. Worth every penny I spent on it
Traci K.
Such a great water bottle! Filled this with cold water first thing in the morning, left it in the car while running errands. 3 hours later, I took this to HOT YOGA (which is a 90-min class in a 105-degree room). The water stayed cold and fresh the whole time!!! Totally amazed and very happy with this purchase. The wide mouth makes it easy to clean, and the design is cute. I have the black one but all the other colors look great too.
Arin M.
This is the best water bottle ever!! I love the colors it comes in. It keeps ice in it all day long. I love always being able to have ice cold water. The bottle is study and tough. It's a bit heavy though, so I bought a straw lid so I don't have to lift it to my mouth
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this water bottle! Best gift ever especially for the summer time! Keep my water cold and ice frozen all day!! Kind of on the higher end as for pricing but I'd say it's worth it! You can find them at REI and other sporting stores! FYI I bought the straw separate.
Jennifer B.
Georgetown, TX
Best investment I've made. I live in Texas and workout outside and believe me it's hot! When normal water bottles are disgusting and hot within an hour, my Hydro Flask is ice cold all day. The ice doesn't melt!! I'm drinking more water now which is a plus. Next I'm getting the straw lid!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?