BY HYDRO FLASK

Jessika A.
I love my Hydroflask! I use it every single day and it keeps my water cold all day! They have great colors and all kinds of different lids you can buy. I currently have the straw lid, and I am so glad I made that purchase! The only down fall is that it doesn't fit in a cup holder in the car, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for this awesome water bottle!
Juan F.
Long Beach
I actually bought this bottle because they were having a sale on my campus for them and also because of the hype but even though it doesnt actually keep things cold for 24 hours its still great because it works for a solid 8-10 so id recommend it just dont drop it lol
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
I have the 32oz wide mouth Hydroflask water bottle in both pink and light blue. This water bottle is absolutely one of my favorites of all time - and this is coming from quite the water bottle snob. These water bottles seem a little on the pricy end, but when you realize the price versus their quality - it soon becomes clear that what you're getting is a total deal that you won't want to pass up.

Hydroflask water bottles are infinitely better than their other stainless steel bottle competitors. With a distinct design - different than that of Swell or Not Vodka water bottles - they are synonymous with outdoor adventure. My water bottle keeps ice cold and in perfect condition for upwards of 24 hours and keeps coffee and other hot liquids warm for 12 hours.

Two of my only complaints about this product:
1. The wide mouth often makes it difficult to drink water while walking - don't let this deter you from buying the product. Purchase a straw lid as well - they're only $6.
2. If using your Hydroflask for hot liquids, leave the lid off for a good five or ten minutes otherwise you might burn your tongue on something incredibly hot.

Overall, I would recommend this product over and over and over again.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
My husband surprised me with a 32oz wide mouth hydro flask. I have no idea what I would do without this!! It's so easy to carry around where ever you go (especially with a baby) keeps items very cool for the entire day and night without putting in the fridge. You can put ice in it and it will still be solid the next day ( which is great since I've waters down drinks)

I also love that it has a lifetime warranty as well as a code on the label where you are able to pick a charity to get 5% of what you paid for it. So on top of getting the hydro flask you are also giving back.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm IN LOVE with this water bottle! I didn't even know it was possible to love a water bottle until I found this one. As advertised, beverages stay cold (or hot) for over 24 hours. I've been trying to drink more water, and this hydro flask helps me do that. The wide mouth makes it easy to clean. I also like that the bottle doesn't sweat. The only caution I have for people is that the wide mouths don't fit into car cup holders.
Esther K.
Metuchen
Love this bottle! I have mine in mint green and it's awesome. I've been drinking a lot more water after buying this. It keeps my water cold all day and it doesn't make the water taste like metal like some other water bottles do. It's a bit pricey for a water bottle but I DEFINITELY recommend making the investment.
Christina B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my water bottle! I have mine in the kiwi green color! The color is so vibrant! It keeps my water cold for days I swear! Especially in this heat we've been having, it's a life saver! Ever since I've had the bottle I've noticed I drink a lot more water! I love the product so much I've bought them for my loved ones!! You definitely get what you pay for the quality is understandable!!
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
I purchased my hydroflask from REI for about $40 in the 32 Ounce Mint Green.  I do a lot of hiking and outdoor activities in the summer in New England where temp. stays in the high 90s. My hydroflask keeps water cold for I'm not kidding 48 hours without ice. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because I am not sure how well it compares to other cheaper stainless steel brands , because $40+ for a water bottle seems a bit steep but it does work 100% better than other plastic bottles.
Dee D.
Aside from my phone, I ALWAYS bring this with me. It has become a part of me and that sounds odd, but that's how much I use this product. I don't even use cups anymore. It's definitely an investment, but it is SO SO worth it! I own two bottles and I want to purchase a coffee tumblr soon! It's also super easy to clean! I've recommended this product to all my friends and they now own one for themselves!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm SO in love with this water bottle! I've recently began trying to make sure I stay hydrated through out the day and this is the perfect bottle to do just that. It's so easy to want to drink more water when it stays cool. I was able to purchase this on sale so I got a great deal.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?