BY HYDRO FLASK

Juan F.
Long Beach
I actually bought this bottle because they were having a sale on my campus for them and also because of the hype but even though it doesnt actually keep things cold for 24 hours its still great because it works for a solid 8-10 so id recommend it just dont drop it lol
Lauren A.
Patrick AFB
My husband son and I all use hydroflasks! They keep your drinks warm or cold all day long depending on what you’re going for! My husband is in the sun all day at work and he has left his with ice in it outside all day and the ice had still not melted!
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
I have the 32oz wide mouth Hydroflask water bottle in both pink and light blue. This water bottle is absolutely one of my favorites of all time - and this is coming from quite the water bottle snob. These water bottles seem a little on the pricy end, but when you realize the price versus their quality - it soon becomes clear that what you're getting is a total deal that you won't want to pass up.

Hydroflask water bottles are infinitely better than their other stainless steel bottle competitors. With a distinct design - different than that of Swell or Not Vodka water bottles - they are synonymous with outdoor adventure. My water bottle keeps ice cold and in perfect condition for upwards of 24 hours and keeps coffee and other hot liquids warm for 12 hours.

Two of my only complaints about this product:
1. The wide mouth often makes it difficult to drink water while walking - don't let this deter you from buying the product. Purchase a straw lid as well - they're only $6.
2. If using your Hydroflask for hot liquids, leave the lid off for a good five or ten minutes otherwise you might burn your tongue on something incredibly hot.

Overall, I would recommend this product over and over and over again.
Brylee E.
Kealakekua, HI
I have a dark green 32 oz hydro that I use everyday! It keeps my water cold throughout the day and it never disappoints me. It is affordable and definitely recommend.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I have not owned a better water bottle. It keeps my cold drinks cold four hours, and the material of the bottle doesn’t change the taste of water or anything else I put in it. The price may seem steep but for the quality it is totally worth it.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ love my hydroflask. I️ went with the 32oz option with the straw lid to help motivate myself to drink more water. I️t keeps my water cold all day, it’s durable, and comes in fun colors. I️t also doesn’t sweat!
C H.
Warwick, RI
Honestly this is the best water bottle I have ever bought. Especially since they have different tops you can swap out. This keeps my water icy cold during my 12 hours shifts and I would totally recommend it!
Victoria K.
Love this product! Keeps my water cold all day long, only thing that;s bothersome is if you drop it, it dents the bottle pretty significantly or takes a piece of the color off of the bottle.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
My husband surprised me with a 32oz wide mouth hydro flask. I have no idea what I would do without this!! It's so easy to carry around where ever you go (especially with a baby) keeps items very cool for the entire day and night without putting in the fridge. You can put ice in it and it will still be solid the next day ( which is great since I've waters down drinks)

I also love that it has a lifetime warranty as well as a code on the label where you are able to pick a charity to get 5% of what you paid for it. So on top of getting the hydro flask you are also giving back.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm IN LOVE with this water bottle! I didn't even know it was possible to love a water bottle until I found this one. As advertised, beverages stay cold (or hot) for over 24 hours. I've been trying to drink more water, and this hydro flask helps me do that. The wide mouth makes it easy to clean. I also like that the bottle doesn't sweat. The only caution I have for people is that the wide mouths don't fit into car cup holders.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?