BY HYDRO FLASK

Emily N.
Dallas, TX
My hydroflask is like a child to me. I absolutely love how cold it keeps my water (very picky about that and this makes it so that you only have to refill every 24 hours!!!) but what I love even more is not having to deal with condensation. Since I've always tried to carry a water bottle with me everywhere, it can become destructive with condensation. An added bonus of that is that I can put stickers on it! I highly recommend this bottle and I intend to try different lids because I don't know which is best suited for me.
Jessika A.
I love my Hydroflask! I use it every single day and it keeps my water cold all day! They have great colors and all kinds of different lids you can buy. I currently have the straw lid, and I am so glad I made that purchase! The only down fall is that it doesn't fit in a cup holder in the car, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for this awesome water bottle!
Katie S.
I LOVE ice cold water I live in Florida and I work outside. I used to freeze my water bottles the night before I went to work in an effort to keep my water cold, but by two hours out of the freezer my water was lukewarm. Not with the HydrofFlask though. Was it expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? YES! I filled up my bottle with ice water before I went to sleep one night and when I woke up there was still ice in the bottle. It was incredible. 100% would recommend to a friend
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ love my hydroflask. I️ went with the 32oz option with the straw lid to help motivate myself to drink more water. I️t keeps my water cold all day, it’s durable, and comes in fun colors. I️t also doesn’t sweat!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I have not owned a better water bottle. It keeps my cold drinks cold four hours, and the material of the bottle doesn’t change the taste of water or anything else I put in it. The price may seem steep but for the quality it is totally worth it.
Danica J.
Best thing to ever happen to two thirsty people who love cold brew and ice water. Even on hot days, when I leave it in the car, there's still ice left in it after a full day. I don't use it for hot liquids, but if you want something kept cold, this gets the job done. A great investment if you want something that actually insulates. Very durable, too.
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
I have the 32oz wide mouth Hydroflask water bottle in both pink and light blue. This water bottle is absolutely one of my favorites of all time - and this is coming from quite the water bottle snob. These water bottles seem a little on the pricy end, but when you realize the price versus their quality - it soon becomes clear that what you're getting is a total deal that you won't want to pass up.

Hydroflask water bottles are infinitely better than their other stainless steel bottle competitors. With a distinct design - different than that of Swell or Not Vodka water bottles - they are synonymous with outdoor adventure. My water bottle keeps ice cold and in perfect condition for upwards of 24 hours and keeps coffee and other hot liquids warm for 12 hours.

Two of my only complaints about this product:
1. The wide mouth often makes it difficult to drink water while walking - don't let this deter you from buying the product. Purchase a straw lid as well - they're only $6.
2. If using your Hydroflask for hot liquids, leave the lid off for a good five or ten minutes otherwise you might burn your tongue on something incredibly hot.

Overall, I would recommend this product over and over and over again.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
My husband surprised me with a 32oz wide mouth hydro flask. I have no idea what I would do without this!! It's so easy to carry around where ever you go (especially with a baby) keeps items very cool for the entire day and night without putting in the fridge. You can put ice in it and it will still be solid the next day ( which is great since I've waters down drinks)

I also love that it has a lifetime warranty as well as a code on the label where you are able to pick a charity to get 5% of what you paid for it. So on top of getting the hydro flask you are also giving back.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm IN LOVE with this water bottle! I didn't even know it was possible to love a water bottle until I found this one. As advertised, beverages stay cold (or hot) for over 24 hours. I've been trying to drink more water, and this hydro flask helps me do that. The wide mouth makes it easy to clean. I also like that the bottle doesn't sweat. The only caution I have for people is that the wide mouths don't fit into car cup holders.
Esther K.
Metuchen
Love this bottle! I have mine in mint green and it's awesome. I've been drinking a lot more water after buying this. It keeps my water cold all day and it doesn't make the water taste like metal like some other water bottles do. It's a bit pricey for a water bottle but I DEFINITELY recommend making the investment.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?