BY HYDRO FLASK

Bella H.
hyannis
Hydroflask are so cool. Not only do they look adorable... They keep ice in them for 24 hours! They are extremely effective. For a quality water bottle they are reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone who drinks hot coffee every day and to any one who stays hydrated on iced water!!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
My hydroflask is like a child to me. I absolutely love how cold it keeps my water (very picky about that and this makes it so that you only have to refill every 24 hours!!!) but what I love even more is not having to deal with condensation. Since I've always tried to carry a water bottle with me everywhere, it can become destructive with condensation. An added bonus of that is that I can put stickers on it! I highly recommend this bottle and I intend to try different lids because I don't know which is best suited for me.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I bought my hydroflask 5 years ago and it changed my life. I started off with the 32oz and loved it so much that I bought a second 40oz. It’s pretty banged up and dented from me dropping it but still works like a charm my water stays so cool. It’s amazing!
Katie S.
I LOVE ice cold water I live in Florida and I work outside. I used to freeze my water bottles the night before I went to work in an effort to keep my water cold, but by two hours out of the freezer my water was lukewarm. Not with the HydrofFlask though. Was it expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? YES! I filled up my bottle with ice water before I went to sleep one night and when I woke up there was still ice in the bottle. It was incredible. 100% would recommend to a friend
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
This water bottle is a investment worth making. I live in Texas and summers here are very very hot. I can leave this water bottle in my car in 100 degree weather and my water is still cold! Only con its not dishwasher safe.
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE my hydroflask! This is probably the sturdiest most durable water bottle ive ever had. perfect for hiking or the beach or anything really! your water stays ice cold the entire time and you can drop and throw this bottle and theres no damage! (i have dented the bottom of mine but that pretty much took throwing it off a water fall) my favorite travel accessory!
Jessika A.
I love my Hydroflask! I use it every single day and it keeps my water cold all day! They have great colors and all kinds of different lids you can buy. I currently have the straw lid, and I am so glad I made that purchase! The only down fall is that it doesn't fit in a cup holder in the car, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for this awesome water bottle!
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This is the most legit water bottle I've EVER purchased. It keeps ice cubes intact for a minimum of 18 hours. I work fundraising events outdoors in the dead heat of summer - I NEED to stay hydrated and I NEED cold water. Enter: Hydroflask. Hands down, the best!
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
I carry my Hydro Flask EVERYWHERE. My boyfriend calls it my pacifier. I always have it on me. I got the straw lid and that's changed everything for me and has made me drink so much more water. Totally worth every penny. I love how it keeps my ice for hours upon hours. One of my favorite investments!
Hilary W.
I never thought that i'd be hopping on the Hydroflask bandwagon, but I got it on sale and honestly I don't know how I used to live without it! It's great for the summertime because I can just carry it with me as I run errands. It keeps my water cold all day and the ice seems to never melt
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you clean your bottles?