Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz

Drop the shorty and go with the 40! The Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle is made for serious hydration and sustenance portability. Whether you're climbing a mountain with your favorite malt beverage or carrying soup to Grandma's house, the 40 oz water bottle is sure to fill you up! The Wide Mouth features our largest water bottle opening at 2.25 inches. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. The double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents Hot and Cold! Features: Wide Mouth (2.19 Inches) Double Wall Vacuum Insulated BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty Patent Pending

Is this dishwasher safe?
How long does it keep liquids cold?
mis poroso el plástico o lizo?
Start your review of Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz!
Sierra Vista, AZ
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Alyssa L.
I get every single one of my friends hooked on hydroflasks. They are the most convenient way to drink water. I used to leave cups all around the house. Cups would be in my room, in the kitchen, by the fridge, and they would always get lost. Now if I’m looking for a drink, I reach for my hydro flask. I take it with me everywhere. It’s always on my station at work. I love that you can customize your hydroflask. I have the pink lid and boot. I definitely recommend getting a boot for your hydroflask because if you are a klutz like me, you will probably drop it and dent it. Unfortunately, the metal on the outside is soft and when dropped dents fairly easily. Because of that, my hydroflask has a few good dents. I got the boot to prevent the bottom from wobbling from the dents I caused. I love that it keeps my water cold all day and the saddest point during my day is when I have to refill my water because there is none left haha. It definitely helps me stay hydrated at then gym and throughout the day. This is one of my every day use products and I will probably keep buying them if anything happens to this one.
Medium
This is by far the best water bottle I have ever owned! I fill it with ice in the morning and re fill with water thru the day and at the end of the night it still usually half way full of ice. This also is perfect for traveling because these babies don't leak one bit! I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY and I will never go back to a different water bottle.
Portland
I cannot say enough good things about my hydroflask. I take it everywhere with me. I bought the straw lid with it for easy drinking. It’s a must have when traveling. It’s large enough to keep you hydrated but slim enough to stick in a purse or backpack. Also their selection of colors is amazing. I have grey, black, AND yellow!
Lemont, IL
These are amazing water bottles!!! They are a little pricey, and I have found cheaper ones that work exactly the same but I love the size of Hydro Flask. Ice lasts at least 24 hours, it is insane. It's like a little present when I'm traveling and in the morning there is still ice in it!! Highly recommend this product for its quality!
Wynantskill, NY
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Angie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are one of the best flask products you can use! Whatever you put in it hot stays hot, whatever you put in cold stays cold, all day long! We have several of these and we make soup in the morning if we’re going to work put it in the flask it’ll stay hot until your lunchtime if you just want some ice water or diffused water you can load it up it will stay cold all day highly recommend! Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz
Los Angeles
Love this water bottle! I am constantly on the go, and this keeps me hydrated all day! Although it can be hard to travel with at times, it always ends up coming through in a clutch! Love my hydro flask and i never go anywhere without it!
Heavy
Lincoln, CA
Have a few of the 40 Oz sides and love them! Great at home, on trips and out and about. They do dent pretty easily so watch out for accidentally dropping them, especially when filled! They lose the ability to keep temps if they dent
Medium
I recently got a Hydro Flask, and I love it! It can keep my water cold for over 24 hours and will keep your hot drinks cold! I love to customize mine and add stickers to it! I would definitely recommend getting a Hydro Flask
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought the black one for my husband for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! He said it’s one of the best water bottles he’s ever had. It keeps his drinks cold for a longer time period than any other bottle he’s had.
Heavy
This brand is my personal favorite brand. I love it because of the fun colors and designs. It keeps my water and ice cubes super cold. It actually makes drinking water fun. I prefer the larger 40 oz size.
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...