SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsHydro Flask
Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz

Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz

Drop the shorty and go with the 40! The Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle is made for serious hydration and sustenance portability. Whether you're climbing a mountain with your favorite malt beverage or carrying soup to Grandma's house, the 40 oz water bottle is sure to fill you up! The Wide Mouth features our largest water bottle opening at 2.25 inches. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. The double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents Hot and Cold! Features: Wide Mouth (2.19 Inches) Double Wall Vacuum Insulated BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty Patent Pending
Start your review of Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz!
Samantha K.
Macomb, MI
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Samantha K.
My bestie, my go to, my emotional support bottle ily. Do I change out my three hydroflasks every week? Yes. Absolutely. These hold my ice all day long and my water is absolutely freezing when I drink it. Just the way I like it. Truthfully Yeti doesn’t compare, sorry.
Evelyn A.
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Evelyn A.
I absolutely love this bottle. I fill it in the morning with cold water and ice and it last all day. Even through a couple of refills. I did but the adjuster with the straw because I found it better for my needs, I was starting not to use it as much just because of the hassle of the top.
Anastasia T.
Ewing, NJ
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Anastasia T.
I will never buy another brand of water bottle. This thing goes with me absolutely everywhere. It keeps my water cold forever — even on days when I’m stuck working out in the field on super hot days. It’s a little pricy, but worth every penny. Have purchased these for numerous friends and haven’t heard a complaint yet.
Jewel B.
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Jewel B.
Invest in one of these. They will last forever and it’s also fun to gain a collections of them as well. They keep your drinks cold as ice and fresh! Super easy to clean. With different varieties and sizes, you can keep drinks cold or hot! And they range from small to larger. Also for children they have kids cups, very adorable. They can be a little spendy for a water bottle 💦, but it’s worth it! You can paint them and add stickers to personalize it for you! Super cute! Hydro Flask Shave Ice 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Cap Bottle, Size One Size - Pink
Tam N.
Des Moines, WA
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Tam N.
I love this product. I own several in different sizes and take them with me wherever I go depending what activity I’m doing.
Azucena C.
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Termo para mantener la temperatura me encanta porque el hielo le dura asta 3 día y el agua la mantiene súper fresca ... súper recomendado .. la verdad estoy encantada con este termo .. mi hija los personaliza y simplemente quedo genial .
Alexis Y.
Mesa, AZ
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Alexis Y.
I feel like a walking advertisement when I talk to people about my Hydroflask. Every so often they clearance out the older colors, and I scored my orange 40oz on sale at Dicks Sporting Goods. I have so many colors and sizes ranging from 12oz to 64oz and I love each one. Orange, purple, blue, white, green...the colors are so vibrant and fun I can’t resist! Living in Arizona, water is absolutely necessary, and always having cold water is a dream come true in the desert. I love how it lives up to the expectation and beyond.
Staceyy K.
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Staceyy K.
I love hydro flasks! They’re really strong and last for a long time. The bottle works great. I also love the sizes thy provide you with and all the verity of colors they have. You can add any type of liquid drinks in the bottle hot or cold. My fav is tht I can add ice easily in the bottle without struggling like most bottles out there. It’s very secure and easy to carry around wether it’s to class, trip, work, or the gym.
Kate G.
Honolulu , HI
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: REI.com
Hands down the best bottle I’ve ever owned. They are $40 but they will last! Sometimes you can find them for sale at dicks or rei for the discontinued colors. I used to live in the Caribbean and had a systern system so I couldn’t drink the water and I would fill this up at the grocery store or local restaurant with some ice and water and in the high temps it would last over 24 hours cold. I then moved to Alaska and used it for hot drinks like hot chocolate and coffee and even soup and it did amazing on long hikes. I now live in Hawaii and you can’t go to a beach without seeing these cups. Everyone swears by them. I have every style and the straw lid is my favorite. I’ve never had one leak before. The wide lid is my preference over the small but that’s just my personal choice. I have the tall coffee ones that are great as well. I do hand wash them and have had no issues. If you leave water in them for a week it can get a musty smell but I bought baby bottle cleaners (a cheaper option to the hydroflask cleaners) and I use a little bit of dawn dish soap and it takes it right away.
Rhonda K.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Rhonda K.
I love this bottle. It’s a great size cause as you know we all should be drinking more water. 🙃. It keeps everything cold for such a long time. I literally still had ice in it the next day. I am certainly a fan.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Selena Z.
Hamilton
il y a un an
fiorella M. il y a un an
my friend has it and she brings it everyday to school she said it worth getting it