Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsHydro Flask
Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz

Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz

by Hydro Flask

Drop the shorty and go with the 40! The Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle is made for serious hydration and sustenance portability. Whether you're climbing a mountain with your favorite malt beverage or carrying soup to Grandma's house, the 40 oz water bottle is sure to fill you up! The Wide Mouth features our largest water bottle opening at 2.25 inches. Our water bottles were developed to perform in every environment. Each Hydro Flask is cast from double wall vacuum insulated food grade 18/8 stainless steel, therefore they are BPA-Free and resistant to bacteria and odors. The double wall vacuum insulation technology allows Hydro Flasks to keep contents Hot and Cold! Features: Wide Mouth (2.19 Inches) Double Wall Vacuum Insulated BPA-Free 18/8 Stainless Steel Signature Matte Finish Lifetime Warranty Patent Pending
Start your review of Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz!
Azucena C.
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Termo para mantener la temperatura me encanta porque el hielo le dura asta 3 día y el agua la mantiene súper fresca ... súper recomendado .. la verdad estoy encantada con este termo .. mi hija los personaliza y simplemente quedo genial .
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Tara G.
I love this water bottle. I’ve had it for a couple years now and I use it all day literally every single day. I took this camping with me and filled it up with ice before leaving my home. Three days (in the 80s, being outside all day) later I still had ice in my water bottle and nice cool water to drink. This water bottle is amazing. The size is big but it works perfectly for me! I also drop mine all the time (see dents in photo) but it still works perfectly!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Kysha F.
I love my #hydroflask! It keeps my water cold all day and is easy to carry so I’ve been drinking more water because of it. I definitely recommend getting the straw lid, just because I think it’s easier. I also bought the “boot” for mine and I think it’s a good accessory. Would recommend, it goes where I go. :)
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Geriann C.
#hydroflask has changed my way of thinking of water. One of the best investments in a water bottle I’ve made in a long time. I definitely recommend getting the straw accessory. They have a ton of colors and this keeps your drinks ICE COLD! Lifetime warranty. Quality product!
Heather M.
Parker, CO
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Heather M.
I love my Hyroflask because it keeps me hydrated. If you’re into really cold water this is for you. Fill with ice & you’ll have ice still 24 hrs later. The 40 oz gets a bit cumbersome so not necessarily for jogs/ hikes. I got a straw top to go with my flask & I notice that I consume more water. Simple to clean.
Kenzie W.
La Vernia
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Kenzie W.
I love my hydro flask the water and ice stays cold for days!!!The 40 oz one is soo soo big and I can fit soo much water in it!!!
Kate G.
Honolulu , HI
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: REI.com
Hands down the best bottle I’ve ever owned. They are $40 but they will last! Sometimes you can find them for sale at dicks or rei for the discontinued colors. I used to live in the Caribbean and had a systern system so I couldn’t drink the water and I would fill this up at the grocery store or local restaurant with some ice and water and in the high temps it would last over 24 hours cold. I then moved to Alaska and used it for hot drinks like hot chocolate and coffee and even soup and it did amazing on long hikes. I now live in Hawaii and you can’t go to a beach without seeing these cups. Everyone swears by them. I have every style and the straw lid is my favorite. I’ve never had one leak before. The wide lid is my preference over the small but that’s just my personal choice. I have the tall coffee ones that are great as well. I do hand wash them and have had no issues. If you leave water in them for a week it can get a musty smell but I bought baby bottle cleaners (a cheaper option to the hydroflask cleaners) and I use a little bit of dawn dish soap and it takes it right away.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz uploaded by Angie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are one of the best flask products you can use! Whatever you put in it hot stays hot, whatever you put in cold stays cold, all day long! We have several of these and we make soup in the morning if we’re going to work put it in the flask it’ll stay hot until your lunchtime if you just want some ice water or diffused water you can load it up it will stay cold all day highly recommend! Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Wide Mouth 40 Oz
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Love my hydro flask! Keeps ice for literal days! They have a great warrantee policy too if for some reason it stops working they’ll send you a new one! Have it in a couple sizes as well
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This product works and will keep your drinks cold for hours on end even in extreme heat.  I wish they were a bit more affordable.  My daughter lost mine and I just can't bring myself to spring for another one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Selena Z.
Hamilton
il y a 11 jours
fiorella M. il y a 11 jours
my friend has it and she brings it everyday to school she said it worth getting it
Jasmine B.