Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap

BY HYDRO FLASK

Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, and 40 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect? all day and into the next? refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours. The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors. Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you re getting the market s premium insulating beverage bottle. Features: Convenient carry size; Ideal for day pack; 32 oz and 40 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters; Wide Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Hydro Flip Lid, Hydro Straw Lid, and Wide Mouth Flat Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure see more...

Jamie R.
No joke. This will keep your drinks cold for DAYS!!! It’s the best bottle I’ve ever bought and it’s replaced all my others! Fun thing is you can change the type of top you want too. Online you can customize the color of each part of the bottle (MyHydro) or buy preset colors. I’ve recently bought the 32oz tumbler because I wanted a hydroflask to hold my breakfast smoothies. I’m slow at drinking them and whenever I relied on my shakeology bottle or blender bottles, my drink wouldn’t be cold for very long. I kid you not, the hydro tumbler kept my smoothie cold for hours until I finished it!!! (My smoothie is oober healthy and isn’t best tasting so it takes me a while to force myself to drink it)
Kari C.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love, love, LOVE my Hydroflask. I purchased multiple with the straw lid, and it works wonders. With the regular lid, I would always spill water all over myself and wouldn't drink as much because it was a hassle getting the lid on and off while teaching classes. But with the straw lid, there's no spillage and no hassle. This bottle keeps liquids cold FOREVER. I've also dropped it a lot and there are a few dents/scratches, but no damage to the quality of usage. Thank you, Hydroflask!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Best $50+ I’ve ever spent!! My iced water stays freezing cold for hours and the temperature can stay cold for days! I purchased this and the 32oz and coffee cup at Rei.
Jodenny S.
Both my husband and I have this bottle and love it. It's so practical, specially living in warm places. I hated leaving my bottle in the car and coming back to warm water, with my hydro flask I don't have to worry about that.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
I have the 32 oz green hydroflask, and I LOVE IT! It keeps ice for a long time, and keeps it cold even longer. I love the fact that this bottle doesn't condensate because when you take it to the beach sand doesn't stick to it, or even stuff like hair won't stick. It's really nice quality, and they have a warranty. I got mine at REI. They are pricey, but they'll last you forever. The lid usually squeaks when I unscrew it, which is annoying, but that's my only complaint.
Lauren Z.
Fresno, CA
Hands down THE BEST water bottle ever. Not only is it pretty to haul around with you everywhere, but it keeps your water/liquids cold all day and has motivated me to stay hydrated and drink more water! Total win-win situation if you ask me. I take it to class, work, and to the gym with me everyday. Hands down recommend this product. It's worth every penny.
Lily K.
duvall, WA

Best water bottle ever! It keeps water cold for days, just like they say it will! (this bottle is a 32 oz not 40 but I have both sizes) this lovely color is so cute for spring and summer and looks great, not dorky like some of the older colors. The bottle doesn't leave the water tasting metallic and I couldn't be more pleased with my hydroflask!
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ABOUT HYDROFLASK?! They are one of the best water bottles I have ever had. It might seem weird, but I collect and buy a lot water bottles and this takes #1. They might be a little pricy, but trust me you won't go wrong. It'll be worth every penny. My only complain that I have would be the wide mouth because I spill water every, but that's an easy fix.
Kari L.
I love my hydroflask. I also have the 32 oz and this keeps my water cold for EVER!! It has nice handle to bring along wherever you go. I love the variety of colors that they offer and will going back to buy one for coffee. Definitely recommend!
Nhi P.
Seattle, WA
A Hydro Flask is a must have for Spring to begin hydrating for Summer! I absolutely love these bottles (I have two in the cutest colors!) because they keep your drinks cold all day long! The bottles do not sweat and are double insulated. It keeps your drinks hot as well.