Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap

BY HYDRO FLASK

Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, and 40 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect? all day and into the next? refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours. The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors. Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you re getting the market s premium insulating beverage bottle. Features: Convenient carry size; Ideal for day pack; 32 oz and 40 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters; Wide Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Hydro Flip Lid, Hydro Straw Lid, and Wide Mouth Flat Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure see more...

• Is this worth the money? Has anyone found some cheaper bu...1 Answers
Jamie R.
Virginia Beach, VA
No joke. This will keep your drinks cold for DAYS!!! It’s the best bottle I’ve ever bought and it’s replaced all my others! Fun thing is you can change the type of top you want too. Online you can customize the color of each part of the bottle (MyHydro) or buy preset colors. I’ve recently bought the 32oz tumbler because I wanted a hydroflask to hold my breakfast smoothies. I’m slow at drinking them and whenever I relied on my shakeology bottle or blender bottles, my drink wouldn’t be cold for very long. I kid you not, the hydro tumbler kept my smoothie cold for hours until I finished it!!! (My smoothie is oober healthy and isn’t best tasting so it takes me a while to force myself to drink it)
Mollee W.
I cannot get behind these. I know they're in right now and my husband and I each spent a ridiculous amount of money on one for each of us. It absolutely does what it says it does, but they're SO cumbersome. I've literally injured myself when it's bumped into my knee, or dropped on my toe. They seem to weigh 3000 lbs. The lids are nice and tight and it has a little handle thing which is great and they are obviously well made. I just don't get it. I prefer something much more light weight I guess. Also, I love my water cold and I have incredibly sensitive teeth so when you drink out of this water bottle, it all hits your teeth. OUCH. I like something I can suck on. ;)
giana n.
I love my hydro flask! I use it everyday at school and it keeps my ice from melting throughout the day. I would recommend getting the sport cap but other than that it’s a great water bottle and worth the money!
Esther G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this bottle. It’s super sturdy and it can keep my drinks either really warm or super cold. I take it everywhere with me know. It’s a bit expensive but it’s well worth the money.
Morgan 🌻.
Newport News, VA
By far one of my favorite purchases so far this year. I mean really, what’s not to love? This thing holds 40oz! And for someone like me who struggles to drink enough water throughout the day, it really helps. I’m not having to constantly get up and refill my cup or grab another water bottle, which by the way did I mention that this product can cut down on plastic water bottle waste? Pretty awesome. I like the fact you can buy accessories for it too like different kinds of lids. I personally recommend getting a straw lid for this because it makes it a lot easier to use when you’re driving or something. The quality is fantastic and it’ll keep your drinks cold for a long time. I filled mine up with ice water for dinner one night and when I woke up the next morning there was still ice. So if you struggle to keep up with your water intake, or you’re super into exercising or being active outside I would definitely recommend investing in this.
Macy M.
What a great water bottle. Keeps ice in it as long as there’s water for 24hrs. A little on the pricier side and for something that is more expensive it shouldn’t dent as easily as it does. Because of that aspect I’ve only given it a 4 out of 5 rating. Its an all around great product though and especially with the straw and sip lid you can buy as well makes it something you should have in your cabinet
Leah S.
Frankfort, Me
There is no beating this water bottle for the hot summer months. I left this water bottle in a hot car for over 12 hours and it was still cold when I retrieved it. I have also tried the yeti products and while those work good as well, the hydro flask definitely stays cold longer.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
This water bottle is AMAZING! It keeps my water cold for 24hrs! Even in the extreme heat of summer, I took it camping in July last year and had cold water ALL day! I drink at least two of these a day and it's really helped me consume more water by having it at a temperature I like. I highly recommend these Hydroflask bottles!
Leanne k.
Phoenix, AZ
These really do keep ur colds cold and your hots hot for a very long time! Coffee stays hot FOREVER it seems like. These are super cute and there are so many colors there is one for everyone’s style. I have 3 of these are love them. They are a little pricy tho and that’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
This will forever be my favorite water bottle. I can fill it with ice and a little water and the ice will last me 3 days! The bottle itself is a little pricey- and there are other mouth pieces available that you buy separately, but it is worth the money!
Anna P.
Burlington, VT
Is this worth the money? Has anyone found some cheaper but good options?