SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesHydro Flask
40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap

Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, and 40 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect? all day and into the next? refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours. The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors. Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you re getting the market s premium insulating beverage bottle. Features: Convenient carry size; Ideal for day pack; 32 oz and 40 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters; Wide Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Hydro Flip Lid, Hydro Straw Lid, and Wide Mouth Flat Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure

How long does this product keep water cold for?
I ss it light weight?
Start your review of Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap!
How would you rate this product?
Alma P.
Nampa, ID
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Alma P.
I take it everywhere I go. I have two more of them. Keeps my drink cold all day. I’m going to buy more of them.
Angela C.
Anaheim, CA
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Angela C.
I’m obsessed with my hydroflask! Keeps my water cold I literally take it everywhere. I make sure that I drink 3 per day to reach my water goal of 120oz! Highly recommend.
Larkin H.
MN
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Larkin H.
I'm in love with my 40 oz Hydro Flask. Mine is in the color blueberry and I've had mine for about 4 years. The only part that is dented would be the bottom but other than that, it is in perfect condition. If you're looking for a water bottle that keeps drinks hot and cold, this would be for you. The price is on the higher end but it is great quality.
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Brittney J.
It’s definitely a little pricey but not Yeti pricey. I wanted something durable and something that could keep water cold all day. And Hydroflask provides that. I know there are other cheaper products that work for a while but Hydroflask has withstood me dropping it (on concrete and asphalt) and it still doesn’t leak. I lost my first one three years ago but my second and it’s last since 2019.
Arlene S.
Palmdale, CA
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Arlene S.
I love my HydroFlask but I often think whether I just got sucked in by the brand name. I would rate it the same as any other insulated water container and the wife mouth always gets me because I’m so clumsy and end up spilling. If given the chance I would opt out for a straw top so it won’t spill everywhere.
Taylor L.
PearlCity
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Taylor L.
This bottle keeps my beverages warm/cold for the whole day! Although the paint finish can be easily dented, I would recommend this product to people of all ages.
Violet R.
Dallas, TX
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Violet R.
Love my Hydroflask! It’s super easy to use love that it’s sustainable and keeps my beverages super hot for super long time! So convenient to carry my tea around
Anjila G.
Richmond, CA
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Anjila G.
This water bottle is easy to carry for everyday use. This unique double wall vacuum insulation protects temperature for hours. Cold drinks stays cold for 24hrs and hot drinks stays hot for 12 hours. Wide mouth opening bottle where you can put different types of lids with straw or without straw. Dishwasher safe, slip free and available in different colors. This bottle is trending nowadays.
Dana D.
Duluth, GA
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Dana D.
I love my hydro flask! it keeps my water cold and I can take it everywhere! It really helps me to get in my daily water intake. They come in so many great colors and interchangeable lids!
Amanda N.
Needville, TX
Hydro Flask 40oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Amanda N.
I have had my hydro flask for over 2 years got it when visiting Hawaii to see my brother (whom is stationed there). The hydro flask keeps my water cold for days in typical heat. Where I live in Texas it will keep my water and ice cold for 24-48 hours which is amazing!! I was all about a different brand of cups until I got the hydro flask. I work as an Active coordinator in a recreation department so I stay active and need to hydrate a lot and with the hydro flask it keeps my water feeling crisp and fresh through out my whole long work day and I absolutely love that!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela G.
Miamisburg, OH
il y a 2 ans
Stacy B. il y a 2 ans
Unfortunately it does not, but I keep mine in my tote bag to bring it to and from work.