Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth with Flex Cap: Hydro Flask Hydration Belts & Water Bottles uploaded by Kathleen G.Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth with Flex Cap: Hydro Flask Hydration Belts & Water Bottles uploaded by Kristian R.

BY HYDRO FLASK

Keep your colds cold and your hots hot with the vacuum-insulated Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle w/Flex Cap. Constructed from stainless steel, this bottle is totally BPA free and never sweats thanks to its double wall, TempShield™ protection. This bottle truly performs in any environment at the temperature you want with the taste you expect. The newly added Flex Cap, made from light and flexible TPU material allows for easy carrying. A honeycomb designed insulation helps to further ensure your desired beverage temperatures. Ideal size for all-day hydration. Stay cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 6 hours. Durable, sweat-free powder coat or classic stainless finish. Screw on cap with attached leash. Fits most backcountry water filters. BPA- and Phalate-free. Stainless steel pivots keep Flex Cap handle secure while also allowing for smooth movement. Limited Lifetime Warranty through Hydroflask see more...

Kristian R.
I love my hydroflask. It bought it before going to Disney and it was well worth the amount I paid. I’ve kept water and ice in it for longer than 24 hours. I haven’t tried hot liquids yet, but the cold liquids stay extremely cold.

These bottles are also very durable and the don’t leak. As you can see in the picture I posted, mine has a dent from where I dropped it off of a 10 foot wall. Nothing cracked and the lid stayed on. Durable is an understatement.

This is well worth the money and I’ll be buying different sizes for my coffee cup.
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
This water bottle is must have for the busy person. You add ice water to it and it can sit in your car still cold and it’s always refreshing! There are so many colors and totally worth the extra bucks!
Kathleen G.
I’m someone who doesnt drink enough water a day, but I’ve been drinking more than before b/c I always carry mines around. It keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. It doesn’t sweat like most bottles do so you don’t have to worry about papers or your stuff getting wet if you keep it in your bag. There is a lifetime warranty on the hydroflask and the company provides excellent customer service. I bought my hydroflask on Amazon and I contacted the company directly to get a replacement when it wasn’t work how it should. My only complaint is that the cap gets moldy so be sure to wash your hydroflask daily! The hydroflask is durable. I’ve dropped mine several times and it still works and looks fine. I’ve had my hydroflask for over 2 years.
Maclain B.
Pasadena, CA
Hydroflasks definitely live up to all the hype. I’ve had one for a couple years now and it’s still the water bottle I use every day. It’s expensive but they have a lifetime warranty so it’s definitely worth the price.
Melanie L.
I love my hydroflask!! Color is optional. I live in the east coast and I leave my hydroFlask in my car all the time. You can keep your hot beverages hot or cold depending on your preference. I put in about 8 to 13 ice cubes and fill with water. Lasts all day! Perfect for theme parks, road trips, vacation, workouts etc..
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
This product lives up to the hype. Whenever people say this bottle keeps your water ice cold for the rest of the day, you better believe them. I myself was taken aback by how cold my water is at the end of the day. It might be pricey, but it’s an incredible investment.
Jazmynn P.
These are amazing!! You can express your creative side and make ur cup unique by adding stickers and they keep beverages hot or cold for a really long time!! They’re a little on the expensive side but totally worth it!!
Loren S.
Albuquerque
I want one of these for Christmas. I hear nothing but good things. They keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot all day! If you order online you can customize yours. Another plus, they are made locally in Bend Oregon.