Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth with Flex Cap: Hydro Flask Hydration Belts & Water Bottles

Keep your colds cold and your hots hot with the vacuum-insulated Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle w/Flex Cap. Constructed from stainless steel, this bottle is totally BPA free and never sweats thanks to its double wall, TempShield™ protection. This bottle truly performs in any environment at the temperature you want with the taste you expect. The newly added Flex Cap, made from light and flexible TPU material allows for easy carrying. A honeycomb designed insulation helps to further ensure your desired beverage temperatures. Ideal size for all-day hydration. Stay cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 6 hours. Durable, sweat-free powder coat or classic stainless finish. Screw on cap with attached leash. Fits most backcountry water filters. BPA- and Phalate-free. Stainless steel pivots keep Flex Cap handle secure while also allowing for smooth movement. Limited Lifetime Warranty through Hydroflask see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I have the white hydroflask with the sucker top. I didn’t use to have the sucker top when I first bought the hydroflask. I used the wide mouth but I discovered the sucker top at REI! I love how much easier this top is. The wide mouth was hard to sip with driving but the sucker top is AMAZING. I love how the hydroflask keeps my water cold ALL DAY. I fill my hydroflask up 3 times during the day. I’m active so I try and drink at least of water everyday to keep me hydrated and energized throughout the day. It’s cute and I bring my hydroflask everyday. When I’m out in the field at work or if I’m just hanging around the house I’m constantly drinking water. I only use my hydroflask for water but I’ve heard other people ice tea in it. I haven’t tried it but I want too! I bought my hydroflask at REI and the sucker top at REI as well. The hydroflask bottle was $40.00 and the top was $9.99.
McKenzie N.
St George , UT
I LOVE MY HYDROFLASK. 32 oz is perfect to be drinking water all day long and definitely keeps me hydrated. I’ve taken on many camping and backpacking trips and it is so durable! I even left too close to the fire, and the ice was still cold and the outside undamaged!
Risha S.
Had this item for yeaaars! I prefer the straw top instead of the twist off. It keeps your water cold for many hours even days. I like to fill it with ice water because it is guaranteed to stay ice cold & to be honest i've been drinking more intakes of water because my water stays cold, just how i like it!
Nina T.
This water bottle is amazing. I bought one on a whim and I'm now a loyal fan. I will fill it up with ice once every 3 days and I will typically still be half full of ice on the third day. They are a little pricey but well worth the cost. I recommend mine to everyone.
Nayelli G.
Tehachapi, CA
I loved my hydroflask! It kept my drinks cool for long periods of time and lasted me for a long time. Unfortunately I dropped mine on a hike and i couldn't find it. I purchased mine online. And yes I would recommend to others and hopefully purchase another soon.
Celeste P.
Santa Maria, CA
At first I thought it was over hyped and then I caved into the hype and trust me it’s well worth it! I love having cold water and this definitely does it for me. I can fill it half way up with ice and it will last me all day!!! It’s a great investment
Karli A.
I love love love this product. I have a horrible habit of not drinking water. This has completely changed that. Now, I take my hydroflask around with me and I always have cold, fresh water. I bought mine off of Amazon and I highly recommend!
Seviny G.
Turlock, CA
I got a black hydro flask from Amazon and let me tell you that people don’t lie when they say it keeps your drink cold all day! I pour ice into it along with water at 7 am and by the time it’s 3 pm, there is still ice!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I highly recommend this for everyone who need cold water! This thermal helps keeps the water hot or cold for more than 8 hours! I use this everyday for work I just put about 4 ice and leave in the car because I only have 30 min lunch and I'm working with over 500 people's so I always eat in the car. My water was super cold and refreshing! Especially during summer! If you love hiking or go to Grand Canyon highly recommend! I can't live without this thermal!
Abbie C.
Tukwila, WA
This water bottle is incredible! I have never been a big water drinker and especially ice cold- but something about this bottle makes me drink so much water and I love it ice cold now! My ice stays icy all day, and it's been HOT here in Seattle this summer! I added a supper straw lid and it's perfect!!!