Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth with Flex Cap: Hydro Flask Hydration Belts & Water Bottles

BY HYDRO FLASK

Keep your colds cold and your hots hot with the vacuum-insulated Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle w/Flex Cap. Constructed from stainless steel, this bottle is totally BPA free and never sweats thanks to its double wall, TempShield™ protection. This bottle truly performs in any environment at the temperature you want with the taste you expect. The newly added Flex Cap, made from light and flexible TPU material allows for easy carrying. A honeycomb designed insulation helps to further ensure your desired beverage temperatures. Ideal size for all-day hydration. Stay cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 6 hours. Durable, sweat-free powder coat or classic stainless finish. Screw on cap with attached leash. Fits most backcountry water filters. BPA- and Phalate-free. Stainless steel pivots keep Flex Cap handle secure while also allowing for smooth movement. Limited Lifetime Warranty through Hydroflask see more...

Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
I didn't want to give in to this water bottle. How could almost $50 for a water bottle be worth it? Then a constant 90*+ Colorado summer hit accompanied by too many times of leaving my normal water bottle in the car and coming back to water I should boil some tea in. So, I picked one of these up and I haven't looked back. This bottle really does live up to the hype. Keeps my water--even without any ice in it--cold for hours. It also feels so solid, which is awesome when you're someone who has busted a plastic water bottle open by dropping it. While the pricetag is steep, you are paying for quality and longevity of the product. I opted for the straw lid, makes it easier to drink in the car, not that this bottle fits in my cupholders but that doesn't bother me much. The mouth piece doesn't flip open of its own accord, which was a constant pain with my Camelbak bottles. The straw they give you doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle so there will be water leftover when you open to refill, but only a couple ounces. I've fallen so in love with this water bottle that it's silly. I really would recommend it.
Melanie L.
I live in the East Coast and it gets to be a very humid and hot 90° in the spring. The HydraFlask is a life saver! Keeps my cold water cold for longer than 24 hours, and my hot beverages well past the 6 hour mark. So thrilled the outside weather doesn't affect the inside beverage! Many options as far as color, lid style, and size of containers. Highly recommended!!! Such a happy camper! I've convinced everyone in my family to get one.
McKenzie N.
St george, UT
I LOVE MY HYDROFLASK. 32 oz is perfect to be drinking water all day long and definitely keeps me hydrated. I’ve taken on many camping and backpacking trips and it is so durable! I even left too close to the fire, and the ice was still cold and the outside undamaged!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I absolutely love my hydro flask. It is everything that it says it is. I personally got the white one, because I didn't have many options where I was shopping. I got it for school and it is perfect. I highly recommend this water bottle to everyone.
Karli A.
I love love love this product. I have a horrible habit of not drinking water. This has completely changed that. Now, I take my hydroflask around with me and I always have cold, fresh water. I bought mine off of Amazon and I highly recommend!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I highly recommend this for everyone who need cold water! This thermal helps keeps the water hot or cold for more than 8 hours! I use this everyday for work I just put about 4 ice and leave in the car because I only have 30 min lunch and I'm working with over 500 people's so I always eat in the car. My water was super cold and refreshing! Especially during summer! If you love hiking or go to Grand Canyon highly recommend! I can't live without this thermal!
Brooke M.
Fargo, ND
I have the black 32 oz. I brought it in Fargo and traveled to South Dakota with it. I dropped it rock climbing in South Dakota and the marks on the bottom have no affect of the quality of keeping it cold. IT is a perfect bottle to make memories and decorate with stickers. I was so bummed when someone at work stole my bottle, but with the dropped marks on the bottom I was able to retrieve it back. I will always recommend this product.
Nikki T.
By far, the most underrated water bottle. It doesn't mark up easily, has an easy screw on cap, and keeps liquids at the desired temperatures. I chose this brand because it comes in bright colors and was easy to paint onto and decorate. Absolutely recommend this!
Abbie C.
Tukwila, WA
This water bottle is incredible! I have never been a big water drinker and especially ice cold- but something about this bottle makes me drink so much water and I love it ice cold now! My ice stays icy all day, and it's been HOT here in Seattle this summer! I added a supper straw lid and it's perfect!!!
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love my hydroflask. I originally received an 18oz wide mouth bottle as a gift and I’ve been obsessed ever since! While a 32oz bottle is nice for school since I hardly ever have to refill it, I do find that it’s a bit heavy and clunky for that purpose and so I prefer to use it at home at my desk so I can have water on hand whenever I need it. I even got my boyfriend hooked!