Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Flex Cap uploaded by Meredith M.

BY HYDRO FLASK

Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, and 40 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect? all day and into the next? refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours. The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors. Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you re getting the market s premium insulating beverage bottle. Features: Convenient carry size; Ideal for day pack; 32 oz and 40 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters; Wide Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Hydro Flip Lid, Hydro Straw Lid, and Wide Mouth Flat Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure see more...

Meaghan C.
If you don’t have a hydro flask, drop what you’re doing and order one! They are so much better than any other water bottle you might use! When they say it keeps your water cold, they mean it! I can fix my water bottle first thing in the morning and have it all day, there will still be ice in my water bottle the next morning. I am going on 2 years with one (coffee mug) and 18 months (water bottle) with another. I will never have another “favorite” water bottle!
Meghan S.
Eagan, MN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hydro flask. It’s so worth every penny. I will fill it at night and the next night I will still have the same ice in it. It’s on the more expensive end of water bottles i’ve purchased BUT I drink SO much water that it was time to finally just get a nice one and now i’m ready to buy another!
Jodenny S.
After having my 40oz hydro flask for about three years now, I decided this would make a perfect gift for my friend. I love mine, and always rave about it to her. She mentioned she always wanted one of these so I got it. I'm sure she'll love it, because they're simply great.
Meredith M.
athens
I love my hydros! I have two one is for sports and outdoor adventures (the one I drop a lot haha) and one for everyday things like work. I love that I can keep things cold and it’s large enough to not have to refill all the time. Beverages stay super cold all day! I’ve not tried hot beverages but I’m sure it works just as well. The best is when I accidentally leave it in the car and come back to cold water! He only this is with the 32 oz it tends to get heavy with water and ice but I toss it in a bag and I’m good to go!
Carmen C.
McMinnville
Absolutely love this water bottle. Used it all throughout high school & still do. It keeps my water cold all week no joke! It’s a little spendy but so worth it. 10/10 recommend, you won’t be disappointed.