Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White

Product Benefits

• Ideal size for all-day hydration
  • Fits most backcountry water filters
  • TempShield™ insulation keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
  • Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
  • Our Wide Mouth refresh features a stainless-steel collar and curved radius at the bottom edge for an updated look
  • BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Compatible with our Hydro Flip™ Lid and Wide Mouth Straw Lid
  • Registered R has been removed on logo and wordmark
  • Lifetime Warranty

What is the hype about for these?
What is the hype about for these?
Why is it so expensive?
Start your review of Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White!
Ayleen H.
Brownsville
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Ayleen H.
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Ayleen H.
I really like my Hydro flask it keeps my water cold for a very long time. One thing I don’t like it’s the wide mouth but I really don’t mind so I recommend getting the straw. I would really recommend.(I even decorated mine)Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Sandra R.
Cant live without this water bottle. I take it everywhere and it keeps my water cold all day. The wide mouth is a great way to get your daily water in. I highly recommend this brand.
DanD D.
LongviewWA
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by DanD D.
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by DanD D.
Let me start by saying that I have Multiple Sclerosis. Drinking lots of water is imperative. Therefore, I’m always carrying a water bottle around I can’t break, dent, etc I gave my daughter one for her birthday. At the time, I didn’t understand the price was worth it and more!! I was in her car & took a sip. It was so cold!! She told me she filled it two days ago!! I was SOLD!! Found a great deal on hydroflask.com!! I use it everyday!! At the time they didn’t have the rubber bottom in the same color. Purchased it from Amazon at almost twice the price with Hydro Flask. What about already having them on the bottle, incorporating the boot material into the paint when painting the bottom?? As I said first, I have MS which is why I drop things. Even with trying my hardest, I still had dents on the bottom and dropped it on my feet several times too!! Hopefully someone will see this!! Thx
Le P.
Quincy, MA
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Le P.
My boyfriend got me this as a “please stop taking mine” gift. My expectations was pretty high and it didn’t fail at all. The quality is great so it’s worth the price! I dropped it a few times, once on a concrete and it’s still working fine beside a small dent. Regardless, I’m very satisfied with the product. Washing is a breeze and water temperature stay the same for at least 12 hours. Go get yourself one!
Destiny P.
Willingboro, NJ
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Destiny P.
I have this 32oz wide mouth Hydroflask and it’s my all time favorite water bottle! It keeps my water cold all day long and is extremely durable! I have both the sports and regular top and I couldn’t be happier with this bottle. If you’re looking for something long lasting and ACTUALLY WORKS, try Hydroflask!
Kelsey L.
Vlg Of Lakewd, IL
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Kelsey L.
One of the best things that’s happened to me in 2020 was purchasing this water bottle! I might sound dramatic but this water bottle is the main reason my water consumption has increased. I really like drinking cold water and my hydro flask will keep ice for 24+ hrs! I feel hydrated and my skin has never looked better! Highly recommend!
yasmine F.
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by yasmine F.
This Bottle is amazing , it comes in so many colors, sizes and accessories. It is a little pricey. One thing I don’t like is the fact it dents too easily. It met my expectations and i would recommend it for others.
Gabby M.
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Gabby M.
Didn't see a black, straw lid, 32oz option but anyway... I don't go anywhere without this thing. 32oz: the perfect amount of water, con is that it does not fit in most cup holders. I've convinced SO MANY people to purchase a Hydro Flask, I'm surprised that the brand hasn't reached out to me by now LOL. Keeps my water ice cold all day and night. If you have any questions, comment on this because I'm a huge Hydro Flask enthusiast and would love to answer any questions!
Rylie G.
York, PA
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Rylie G.
I bought the straw lid along with this bottle and I literally carry it around like it's my child. I never leave home without it, it keeps my water cold all day and is so durable no matter how many times I've dropped it!
Dominique I.
Escondido, CA
Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth - White uploaded by Dominique I.
I love my hydro flask so much!! I have it with me all the time, if I go to work, anyplace in my house, always with me! I already have had two!! I love the fact that if you put icy cold water inside, it will stay icy cold for a long time! and I mean all the water will stay icy cold!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyle B.
Uniontown, OH
il y a 2 mois
Lesly M. il y a 2 mois
I’m an outdoor enthusiast and I would say no to this one. It’s nice and all but if you drop it, you can forget about having a nice looking bottle.
casey C.
Denver
il y a 2 ans
Hydro Flask ? What size hydro flask would you recommend for everyday use? Does it work well at keeping beverages cold??
victoria N. il y a 6 mois
yes i use it all day every day. keeps drinks cold/hot all day