Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple

Keep your favorite beverage chilled and carbonated on all your adventures with this stainless-steel growler. The Fresh Carry System ensures a leakproof seal, temperature control and portability. Style Name: Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap. Style Number: 5810979. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
8 Carlton Terrace
Very happy with this water bottle! Keeps things cold all day long!Pro= cold for long time Con= loud if bangs into anything Improve -put a rubber bottom onA little expensive but worth it!
Bowling Green, OH
I love the size of this bottle. But, be careful because if you drop it, you’ll have a HUGE dent in the size of it. This is extremely pricey as well...so i was hoping for more durability.
Long Beach, CA
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Nicole P.
I purchased this Hydroflask on Black Friday at Dick’s Sporting Goods in 2018 and I have been using it every single day since then. It keeps my water ice cold and motivates me to drink more. I always have it with me so I can low key use it as a weapon if anyone comes at me haha. Definitely would recommend. Mine has been dropped a could of times so it has seen better days, but still serves its purpose!
Upper Sandsky, OH
I have been using my hydroflask for a few weeks now and I don't know why I didnt get one sooner. It is light to carry on jogs and during exercise. It keeps my water nice and cold also.
Livingston, NJ
I really love mine! I got the ice my blue as a gift. Really helps me to try and actually drink water more. I bought the straw lid which makes using it way easier especially at the gym.
Commerce, CA
I LOVE my Hydro Flask! It honestly does keep my water cold and if I add ice the ice doesn’t melt for a while! It has also helped me drink so much more water than I have been drinking.
Cincinnati
This water bottle is a little bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it. It keep your water cold for almost 2 days. I use mine everyday it is the only water bottle I use!
clive , IA
These are super trendy and after purchasing one I understand the hype! These can keep ice cubes frozen all day while I’m in class and I really like that they have a straw lid option
tucson
Love love hydros. They work super well and my water stays cold for hours and the ice lasts forever. I once kept ice in my hydro through the night and it didn’t break down one bit.
Cocoa, FL
I never used to drink water till I bought this. I now drink 3 of these a day, it keeps my water cold and my ice will last up to 3 days. Plus they are really heavy duty and cute.

Looking for your answer?