Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple

Keep your favorite beverage chilled and carbonated on all your adventures with this stainless-steel growler. The Fresh Carry System ensures a leakproof seal, temperature control and portability. Style Name: Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap. Style Number: 5810979. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
grants pass oregon
Best purchase I think I have ever made in my whole life! My hydro has been with me everywhere I use it every single day literally everyday! It keeps my water ice cold all day and is really the best thing ever! If you don’t have one you need to get one ASAP!!!
Irvine
This product did a very good job on wood it advertised.  I personally don’t like drinking hot water and it helps keep my water cold for the whole day. The one thing I don’t like about this product is it price. Other brands the same job at a lower price.
Keizer
I have owned hydroflasks for years now and currently own 4 different ones. I love that they keep ice cold for 3 days and keep hot beverages hot. I also love that they are pretty good about not being dented however every now and again they do dent and ding.
Moraga, CA
I absolutely love using hydroflasks to keep my water cold. They are perfect for any occasion! I use mine as just a regular thing to drink from, but also for when I go to the gym. It holds 32 oz of liquid for you. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dix Hills, NY
I’m obsessed with this water bottle. It keeps my water so cold and i love the color too. Anyone who doesn’t have a hydroflask should definitely invest in one, they last forever. I also feel that I drink more water when I carry around such a large bottle.
I have this product but in white. It’s a great bottle that kept my water and ice cold all day and long lasting! It comes in all colors and i like my basic white one a lot! it’s easy on the go, for sports, school, etc! great product and worth the money.
Vacaville, CA
I love my hydro flask because it helps me track how much water I am drinking! I ordered the lid with the straw to because I felt like there was a slight metal taste when drinking directly out of the bottle. With the straw, there is no metal taste!
Mckenzie
This is my go-to thermos for anything. It keeps my drink cold for HOURS. I can have ice in it and it not start to melt until a day later. It dents easily and makes a very loud noise when dropped, but its still very aesthetically pleasing useful
Modesto, CA
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Kishi K.
I got this hydro flask and i really like it! However, i have a lot of dents on the bottom so I would recommend buying the bottom covers. Overall, it keeps my water cold during the day and at night. I use it everyday so it’s worth its money.
Blackwood, NJ
I love my hydro flask! I have about 6 and they are the only things i use to drink water! I love drinking cold water and i love knowing that i did not waste any plastic in the process of hydrating myself!! I recommend this bottle greatly!

Looking for your answer?