Hydro Flask
32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple

Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple

by Hydro Flask

Keep your favorite beverage chilled and carbonated on all your adventures with this stainless-steel growler. The Fresh Carry System ensures a leakproof seal, temperature control and portability. Style Name: Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap. Style Number: 5810979. Available in stores.

Does ice melt quick in this hydro ?
Does this size fit in a cupholder?
Start your review of Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Susan K.
Happy Wednesday everyone! 🦋 I’ve been thinking about reviewing the hydro Flask bottles for a while. I love them. It took me a long time (and money) to purchase one. I do not regret. 2 walls of stainless steel with a vacuum between prevent condensation and heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, keeping drinks hot or cold for hours on end in this bottles. It’s expensive for a bottle but it is such an amazing product. ♥️
Jenae G.
Dallas, TX
I love my hydro flask so much!! It is so cute and functional. If you are working out and trying to drink a gallon a day of water, you just need to finish four bottles!
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
I absolutely love my Hydro flask! I love the colors that they offer and I love how long it last! Definitely worth the money
Vicky Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Vicky Q.
Really love my hydroflask and feel like I'm drinking much more water which is awesome! ONE thing....after reading tons of reviews, I assumed that my water would stay cold throughout the day and ice cubes would last. My ice cubes don't last a while, unless I put a ton in there (6-10). Not sure what the normal amount is.... water is still usually cold which is good.
Jazell A.
Keeps your water so nice and cool! After a long day hydration is very needed! Make sure to stay hydrated especially in time that you are out or when it’s hot! I love my hydro flask! I got mine at Tillys and I think it was only 40/50 dollars! Definitely recommend!
member-aaa83
this product is a 10/10!! i use it for sports, and at home!!! its good quality makes it easy to use, not dentable, and never hot water when i need it cold. I've been using mine for about six months and I'll never go to another brand, I've recommend to friends, family, and classmates!
Lyla R.
I bought my hydro flask 1 year ago and it’s still in great shape. It keeps your cold drinks cold and warm drinks warm. It does have a few scratches but that will happen with any water bottle. It may seem a little pricey compared to other water bottle but it is totally worth it because it lasts so long. If you get a hydro flask I would recommend getting the straw lid attachment. I definitely recommend this product.
Bryce G.
Always can count on my hydro flask to keep my water cool for the day. Also it’s a pretty cool looking flask to carry around. I added some stickers on mine to make it my own. I recommend this product for absolutely anyone who wants their drink to stay cold.
Jeda A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Jeda A.
This is very handy for when I’m on the go and it keeps my beverages either hot or cold all day long! It’s hold a lot of liquid and is easy to clean!
Kerra L.
grants pass oregon
Best purchase I think I have ever made in my whole life! My hydro has been with me everywhere I use it every single day literally everyday! It keeps my water ice cold all day and is really the best thing ever! If you don’t have one you need to get one ASAP!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra M.
Abbey B.
San Diego
il y a 10 mois
Monet B. il y a 9 mois
Hmm I always put ice in mine but it keeps the ice cold for about 24 I’d say.. I’ll try it and post a review.