SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesHydro Flask
32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple

Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple

Keep your favorite beverage chilled and carbonated on all your adventures with this stainless-steel growler. The Fresh Carry System ensures a leakproof seal, temperature control and portability. Style Name: Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap. Style Number: 5810979. Available in stores.

Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple For anyone that has this, how does this compare to Yeti?
Qué capacidad tiene? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Does ice melt quick in this hydro ?
Start your review of Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Xuemin L.
Allen, TX
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Xuemin L.
Love the bottles, I got fog and eggplant color. Looks so cute. One for me one for my mom. I’m thinking to keep the eggplant one. The bottle has some weights but not too heavy. 32oz is perfect capacity.
Robin B.
Hollywood, FL
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Robin B.
I love this water bottle. Great size holds plenty of liquid and ice. Keeps my water cold for many hours even after the ice melts. I use it all day so I can keep track of my water intake. And since it’s reusable I no longer buy bottled water so great for the environment.
Makenzie M.
Wichita, KS
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Makenzie M.
This water bottle is so durable and has lasted me nearly 4 years thus far! Keeps my drinks cold for so long and is so easy to travel with!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Trish F.
I have had this hydro flask for a couple of years. It goes everywhere with me spring through fall. It’s been dropped on trails and on roads, has a little dent and a crack in the paint, I say it makes the flask have character. I can fill with ice then add water and the ice will last all day, even if left in hot vehicle during the summer. I like to fill with ice and then keep couple of bottles of water to refill when needed. I like the carrying handle, makes it very convenient to carry around. I love my hydro flask!
Jesus M.
Mckinney, TX
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Jesus M.
I love this product! It is a perfect cup to use, if you have any hot or cold liquids then this is perfect, it would keep the liquids hot or cold. Totally recommend!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Hydro Flask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle With Flex Cap, Size One Size - Purple uploaded by Susan K.
Happy Wednesday everyone! 🦋 I’ve been thinking about reviewing the hydro Flask bottles for a while. I love them. It took me a long time (and money) to purchase one. I do not regret. 2 walls of stainless steel with a vacuum between prevent condensation and heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, keeping drinks hot or cold for hours on end in this bottles. It’s expensive for a bottle but it is such an amazing product. ♥️
Jenae G.
Dallas, TX
I love my hydro flask so much!! It is so cute and functional. If you are working out and trying to drink a gallon a day of water, you just need to finish four bottles!
Savannah S.
Dallas, TX
I have this it’s really heavy can probably be used as a weapon are usually put ice cold water in it but one time I went to work and I put hot tea and it stayed warm for a really long time I was actually surprised
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
I absolutely love my Hydro flask! I love the colors that they offer and I love how long it last! Definitely worth the money
Balldan S.
College Sta, TX
32 oz increments work best for my recommended daily intake of water. Easy to carry and cute… stainless steel..… healthy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becca E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
il y a 3 mois
Stacy T. il y a 3 mois
I think they are obviously very similar. I have 3 hydro flask bottles and love the one with loop handle best, easy for caring when walking or attaching to a backpack. I’ve always had ice last longer than the water in my flask. There’s no condensation on the bottles and the wide mouth bottles are easy to wash by hand.
Alexandra M.
Abbey B.
San Diego
il y a 2 ans
Monet B. il y a 2 ans
Hmm I always put ice in mine but it keeps the ice cold for about 24 I’d say.. I’ll try it and post a review.
Tammy D.