Hydro Flask 24oz Standard Mouth Water Bottle uploaded by Tori S.Hydro Flask 24oz Standard Mouth Water Bottle uploaded by lindsey b.

BY HYDRO FLASK

Fill up your Hydroflask 24oz standard Mouth Water Bottle with coffee before leaving on your road trip at the crack of dawn to have hot joe all drive long, and even when you pull up to your destination six hours later. The double-wall 18/8 stainless steel construction keeps hot liquids hot for six hours and cold liquids chilled for 24 hours, making this water bottle a serious contender for your favorite driving companion, second only to your tape deck. see more...

Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
This water bottle comes with me everywhere. I essentially only have 1 hand free at any time because I'm constantly toting this guy around. It comes with me to the gym, to the office, when I travel. It's durable, easy to clean, and I love that it's wide enough to fit ice, but not to spill all over myself (sometimes). Keeps my water COLD for hours... Only hot beverage I've ever put it in is just plain hot water, but again, it stays hot for days. I have a small one that I use just for coffee, if I'm on the go.
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
I love this water bottle. I bring it to school with me all the time; I don’t have to worry about it spilling in my backpack because of the screw top. The handle on the top also makes it easy to carry around campus. It keeps my cold drink cold longer than any other bottle I have tried.
Tori S.
Richmond, VA
This is my FAVORITE water bottle, I have so many in different sizes and with different lids. It keeps my drinks cold for almost two days, which is absolutely nuts to me. I love decorating them with stickers and really making them my own! I will admit, the price is pretty high, but you can usually snag them for a decent price during a sale. I recommend! Especially with the straw lid or sports lid. This is the only brand of water bottle I will use from now until I die.
Bree S.
If you haven't bought a hydro flask go to the store RIGHT NOW and get one. These are life changing. I'm always struggling to drink more water, but I usually only do when its ice cold. These will keep water cold into the next day! Even my coffee has been kept warm until the end of the work day if I forget about it. We take them on hikes for us and the dogs. works out amazingly
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque
I’ve seen this water bottle all over social media and purchased it myself a while back. Not only is it of great quality but is also very aesthetic. But since it is a metal bottle it does dent easily but also buying a hydro flask boot will protect it. Great purchase!
McKenzie N.
St george, UT
This is a great on the go daily water bottle. Fits in all cup holders and keeps things sooooo cold. I love staying hydrated and having this little bottle by my side is a MUST! i recommend to all my friends, who bought and LOVE as well!
Lauren D.
Carlsbad, CA
I love the hydroflask water bottle it keeps all types of drinks cold in one single water bottle. I've had my hydroflask for a year now and it's pretty affordable I definitely recommend this product because it's everything you need and more
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
This is a perfect sized bottle for bringing to school or work. It’s slim enough to fit into the side pocket of my backpack but big enough to hold enough water to last me through at least half a day of classes. I also love that it keeps my drink at whatever temperature it starts out as, and that the mouth isn’t super wide (so I don’t accidentally spill water all over myself) but it’s still big enough to put ice cubes into. I’m absolutely obsessed, and I even got my boyfriend one that he loves! Though they’re a bit pricey, I definitely think these bottles are well worth the money and I’ll almost certainly be purchasing more (even though I already have four different sized ones...whoops.)
Samantha K.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I’m obsessed with my bottle, I actually borrowed it from my fiancé and never gave it back. We like to be outside and this is the best bottle for us to use. It keeps cold drinks cold for hours if not days. We often fill the bottles with ice for camping or hiking and haven’t had an issue with melting on hot days. During the winter, we will it with cocoa or tea while skiing, winter festivals or even holiday parades, and it keeps the drinks more than warm. I would recommend this bottle to anyone. I like the narrow one because it fits in most cup holders.
Naomi E.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite water bottle. I use it in the gym, in the office, and out on hikes. It keeps my water cool all day even after the ice has melted! I just love this company.