Hydro Flask 24oz Standard Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Loop Cap

BY HYDRO FLASK

Count on ice in the forecast. Staying hydrated is easy when you ve got this portable thirst-quenching travel buddy. Whether you re headed to the gym or a quick jaunt across town, you can easily take your refreshment with you. The 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation technology will keep cold liquids chilled for up to 24 hours, while hot liquids remain hot for up to 6. The Standard Mouth opening is large enough to fit most ice cubes, but small enough to sip from on the go. Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your ice cubes intact and your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours. It's large enough to hold water for the day, yet it fits easily into a pack, side pocket or car cup holder. 18/8 stainless steel keeps your favorite beverage fresh and pure, without any leftover flavors or odors. All Hydro Flasks use recyclable materials and are backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Features: Small enough for convenient transport; Standard Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Hydro Flask Sport Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure see more...

Jennifer L.
Best water bottle I've tried so far. It keeps my cold drinks ice cold for at least 8 hours. Haven't really had anything in it longer than that. It works well for hot cocoa too! It's durable, but if it's dropped it will dent or the paint will come off. I have this in white and it looks a bit rough, but it still works! Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle 24-oz, Orange Zest
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I use my hydroflask every day. It is honestly one of the best gifts I've ever received. It keeps my water cold forever and having it at my desk encourages me to stay hydrated all day. If you are a person who is constantly thirsty, this is an amazing investment.
Sharrukina T.
Best water bottle! I use it everyday for school and work. It really keeps my cold water cold throughout the day. I also dropped it on concrete and it did not dent however the paint chipped. Which surprised me because i expected it to leave a dent since it is made out of metal. Overall it is great but can be pricey
Tracy D.
By far my favorite water bottle! I've gone on so many hikes with this and it keeps my water cold for forever! Well above 8 hours!
Summer H.
Cottage Grove, OR
I absolutely love it I use it every day! It is made out of metal so it does not brake. I usually have just water in it and for me I can put in ice in the morning and it still has some left the next day. I have used it for hot drinks as well and it works grate the only problem I have with it when using hot drinks is it is hard to get it cold down enough to drink. But definitely love it and 100% recommend👍🏻.