Hydro Flask 21oz Standard Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/Loop Cap uploaded by Sydney G.

BY HYDRO FLASK

Count on ice in the forecast. Staying hydrated is easy when you ve got this portable thirst-quenching travel buddy. Whether you re headed to the gym or a quick jaunt across town, you can easily take your refreshment with you. The 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation technology will keep cold liquids chilled for up to 24 hours, while hot liquids remain hot for up to 6. The Standard Mouth opening is large enough to fit most ice cubes, but small enough to sip from on the go. Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your ice cubes intact and your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours. It's large enough to hold water for the day, yet it fits easily into a pack, side pocket or car cup holder. 18/8 stainless steel keeps your favorite beverage fresh and pure, without any leftover flavors or odors. All Hydro Flasks use recyclable materials and are backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Features: Small enough for convenient transport; Standard Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Hydro Flask Sport Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure see more...

Carolyn P.
ELK GROVE, CA
Been wanting a hydroflask since I've heard good things about it and also I see so many of my classmates using it. It's suppose to keep your drink cold or warm longer at the perfect temperature. It has a lifetime warranty as well, so it's a worthy product that lasts. It is easy to grip and it's sweat free. So far, I love it. It's been keeping my water cold just how I filled up the bottle.
Sydney G.
Elizabethtown, PA
i absolutely love my water bottle. my favorite one by far. i use it every single day at work for long days or at school because it keeps my water cold for hours on end! if i put ice in it in the morning it will still be there in the afternoon. i love this water bottle but i love it even more with the sport lid because i don’t need to open and close it all the time.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
This bottle is basically a God send lol. Everything about it is incredible. It keeps my coffee hot and my sweet tea cold for hours. I takes these backpacking so it has been through it and still no dents or marks. I have 3 of these and I love them!
Brandi J.
Tacoma, WA
Best water bottle EVER! Keeps things hot of cold ALL DAY!!! The colors are beautiful, the material is solid and it’s a great investment.