BY HYDRO FLASK

Hydro Flask 21oz Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle with Standard Flex Cap - Mint - in stock now. FEATURES of the Hydro Flask 21oz Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle with Standard Flex Cap Smaller convenient size Insulated Flex Cap for easy-carry comfort and ultimate portability Ideal for kids TempShield Protected 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel BPA-Free Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish see more...

Courtney C.
Spokane, WA
My #giftcrush are hydro flask water bottles. Why it's my gift crush is because on every hike I've gone on with friends and they've let me use them, I'm amazed at how freezing my water is kept. Not only does it keep cold drinks cold, but the vacume seal makes it so hot drinks stay hot. I'm planning on getting one for my husband this Christmas. Anothrt huge plus for me, is that these water bottles don't sweat. You can get these at almost any sporting good store,Amazon, and hydroflask.com Hydro Flask T4031 Wide Mouth 40 Oz
Stephanie N.
If you want a water bottle that is going to last and keeps your water cold then this is the one to get! I actually purchased the sport cap to use instead of the standard twist off top. They have a lifetime warrantee which we did use to replace the sport cap as hubs thought it was leaking. No questions asked from Hydroflask and a new one was delivered within a week!
Anna C.
avon
I use my hydro flask for everything. In case you want to know how good it really works, my uncle out hot coffee in it, put it on the freezer, and left it in there overnight. The next morning it was still hot. It is also really good for iced or cold drink. It is a little on the more expensive side, but totally worth it.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Hydro flask is amazing ! Durable and great quality, people don't exaggerate when they rave about how well it insulates, it's incredible how long it keeps liquids warm/cold. I left my hydroflask in my car for 48 hours and it was hot as hell outside 95 degrees. It was still ice cold when I tried the water!
Tara L.
I just bought this hydro flask from Gander Mountain tonight and I already am obsessed. It was one sale so it only cost $26 and it was worth it! I put ice cubes in the hydro flask three hours ago with water and the ice cubes are still in there and my water is super cold!
Natalie N.
Reno , NV
Seriously if you haven’t bought a hydro flask yet you are missing out! It keeps your beverages cold all day and the ice doesn’t melt! Amazing!!!! It’s worth investing in one of these. I just wish this one came with the straw top
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
This is the best water bottle! Keeps water cold or hot for so long! I’m so impressed with it!
Jacqueline G.
Favorite water bottle hands down! Leaves my water cold for two days without adding more ice. I love the color and I love that it keeps my water ice cold. It’s on the pricey side, but I know it will last me for awhile. Great to take on a camping trip. I left it in my hot car once for hours and the water was still freezing! Definitely recommend!