Hydro Flask 20oz Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle w/ Hydro Flip Cap uploaded by Nicole R.

BY HYDRO FLASK

Caffeine Lovers Rejoice. Now you can keep your cold brew coffee ice cold or your latte steaming hot all day long. And since there s no flavor transfer between uses, you ll always feel refreshed but never surprised by what you taste. Lukewarm drinks are now a thing of the past! The Wide Mouth Hydro Flask with Hydro Flip Lid will keep your coffee and tea steaming hot for up to 6 hours, or your cold beverage icy cold for up to 24 hours. The 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, meaning no residual bacteria buildup and no hints of yesterday's flavored latte. The BPA-free, PP#5 flip lid provides quick and easy one-handed access and the smartly designed rubber stopper plugs the opening and prevents spills when not in use. Hydro Flask's Wide Mouth bottle, like all Hydro Flask products, is made from environmentally friendly materials, is 100% recyclable and toxin free, and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you're getting the market's premium insulating beverage bottle. Please note that the Hydro Flip Lid is not leak proof. Features: 12 oz option is designed to fit under most coffee brewing systems, and is perfect for kids' hot cocoa; Same sizes as coffee shop sizes for less paper cup waste; Wide Mouth Opening; TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated; Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours; Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option); BPA-Free; 18/8 Stainless Steel; Lifetime Warranty; Compatable Lids: Flex Cap, Wide Mouth Straw Lid, and Wide Mouth Flat Cap; Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure see more...

Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I truly can't stop raving to anyone who will listen about these water bottles. My bro in law bought them for my hubby and kids for Christmas and got me another brand. After them using theirs, I was convinced I needed one. I bought one and threw all my other bottles out. This one has proven itself to be the best out there. My water stays cold ALL day. I bought a flip-top lid with straw and a handle, which makes it super convenient to take everywhere. It also fits perfectly in my car cupholder. I can throw it in my work bag with no worries of leaks. Yes, they are pricey compared to other bottles, but more than worth it when you consider you're buying it once and won't have to purchase another. Get. One. Especially if you have kids, they come in lots of sizes and beautiful colors.
Brittany A.
Boise, ID
I love my hydro flask so much I am buying another bigger one and getting one for each of my kids I also sent one to my mom they may be a little more money than most want to spend but it is worth every penny I fill my 20oz hydro with about 8 ice cubes and water at around 9pm every night and if I forget about it and don't drink it all I still have cold water at 2pm the next day. I have filled it and left it in the car for 2 hours on a 100° day and still had ice when I came out.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is by far the best water bottle that I have ever used. It will keep your drinks nice and cold for hours. I’ve had ice water in one of these for about 12 hours once and at the end of the day there was still ice in it and it kept my water cold too.
Nicole R.
This is by far the best "water bottle" ever! It keeps my cold drinks, cold and my hot drinks hot. And it's easy to bring with me wherever I go. For the price it's definitely worth the investment. I got mine for about $24 from what I remember and it's great!
Remy C.
This is a great product! Nothing crazy fancy about it, simple and elegant design and does the job. Keeps my coffee hot for hours. It also depends on how often you keep opening it and leaving it open. But I have not used anything else that does a great job like hydro flask. Worth the price too, but get discounts on their site.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
I finally caved in and bought one... I didn't want to feed into the hype. But Dutch Bros. (my local coffee shop) had one with their logo and it was a beautiful blue. I am absolutely in love! I left it in my car full of tea and ice from 10am - 3pm and there was still ice left. Mind you it was about an 80 degree day! It has won me over