Hydro Flask 20 Oz. Wide Mouth Water Bottle uploaded by Alyssa T.Hydro Flask 20 Oz. Wide Mouth Water Bottle uploaded by Alyssa T.

BY HYDRO FLASK

The Hydro Flask 20 oz Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle is made for serious hydration and sustenance portability. Made of double-wall, vacuum-insulated, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Vacuum flask will keep contents cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. Vacuum design also prevents scorched hands from hot drinks and condensation from cold drinks. 18/8 stainless steel is naturally resistant to odors and bacteria. Ice cubes from standard refrigerator/freezer door ice dispensers fit perfectly. Matte finish. Imported. see more...

Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I love hydro Flasks. They are and will always be the only bottles I buy. I love them so much I already have a 20, 40, and 64. I am also looking at buying a 32 haha (I probably have a problem). They keep water cold and ice frozen. I dont really drink any hot beverages but I would imagine they are equally as great for that. I seriously have no complaints and recommend these to everyone.
Ashley C.
Poquoson, VA
I never leave home without it! I purchased it from Home Goods on a whim as it was by the checkout. I regularly do hot yoga, so I put it to the test and it never lets me down. It truly does keep liquids cold for well over 24 hours. However, the texture does not allow you to apply any decals like monograms. I'll live...but just something to be aware of if you like to monogram things.
Sydney H.
I love my hydro flask! It keeps my ice cold all day and it is also very sturdy. It will get dented if you drop it but that doesn’t effect the performance of the water bottle. They also do not “sweat” (where it gets moist on the outside). It is definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love my HydroFlask!! I drink coffee all day, everyday and this keeps it hot at all times. I've used other tumblers and travel mugs that claim to do the same thing but bottom line is that my hydro flask keeps drinks hotter longer and colder longer! Highly recommend!!
sav R.
I love my hydroflask so much. I started using this bottle over 5 years ago and have never looked back. I highly recommend this bottle to everyone!
Alyssa T.
stockton
I love my hydroflask! I use it everyday and take it everywhere with me. I have the yellow 20 oz and I bought the straw lid separate along with the black boot to protect it. I would highly recommend getting one. I would also love to totally review other sizes, colors and lids!!!! I added some pictures as well! Thank you HydroFlask for keeping me hydrated!!!!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What do you put in your hydro flask?