Hydro Flask 16 oz Coffee with Flex Sip™ Lid

by Hydro Flask

Product Benefits

• Fits under most coffee brewing systems
  • Use as a small at most coffee shops for less paper cup waste
  • BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
  • Top rack dishwasher safe
  • Compatible with our Wide Mouth Straw Lid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydro Flask 16 oz Coffee with Flex Sip™ Lid!
Kelly R.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: CVS
Botellas que mentionen el contenido frío o Caliente. Son termicos. Los puedes llevar a cualquier lugar. Y no se derraman.
Cassandra A.
Lilly, PA
I am continually impressed by Hydro Flask products. I feel that they stand out amongst cheaper competitors. I have on more than one occasion nursed the same cup of coffee throughout a 12 hour shift, and my hydro flask kept my coffee at an enjoyable temperature all day. I love the sleek look of their products, too.
Julia B.
Fairfax, VA
I really like this for hiking because the bright watermelon color makes it hard to lose. I also like the color because it is easy to identify as mine. The flask keeps drinks cold or hot. Super easy to drink out of and keep clean.

Looking for your answer?