Hydro Flask 16-Ounce Wide Mouth Coffee Thermos, Size One Size - Blue

Hydro Flask 16-Ounce Wide Mouth Coffee Thermos, Size One Size - Blue

This insulated, temperature-regulating bottle is the perfect vessel for your morning coffee or tea, keeping beverages hot for up to six hours and cold for up to 24. Style Name: Hydro Flask 16-Ounce Wide Mouth Coffee Thermos. Style Number: 5301264. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydro Flask 16-Ounce Wide Mouth Coffee Thermos, Size One Size - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Mercy A.
West Point, NY
This coffee thermos is great. Hydroflask is a great brand to keep things cool, and it works incredibly well to keep hot beverages HOT. Sometimes I even have to let mine sit with the lid open for a while to make sure my coffee and tea aren’t too hot to drink!
Joy D.
San Jose, CA
My favorite for drinks and it’s the perfect size (for most things), it keeps everything cold or hot and it keeps it that way for a few hours. I put iced coffee and even 5/6 hours later there’s still ice.
C T.
Philadelphia, PA
NO LEAKS!! A true game-changer for my morning coffee routine. The stress of coffee leaking during my bike commute is GONE, I am confident in this bottle's abilities. Worth the price, especially with the warranty from HydroFlask. Fits in my bike cupholder perfectly.
Merary D.
fresno
A little pricey but overall good product. This is My favorite brand for my drinks. I recommend this brand

Looking for your answer?