Hydro Flask 12 oz Insulated Food Flask - Tahoe Blue

by Hydro Flask

A couple of thoughts: The average lunch break at the ski resort costs $20 and cuts 45 minutes out of your total skiing time. The average chairlift ride from base to top takes about the same amount of time to complete as eating 12-ounces of home-prepared soup. Coincidence? The designers of the Hydro Flask 12oz Food Flask didn't think so, either.

Does this work Well?
This looks good for soup and warm liquids. Has anyone used it for soup? How long will it keep it warm?
What is this
Start your review of Hydro Flask 12 oz Insulated Food Flask - Tahoe Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Denver, CO
I love this container as it keeps your food hot or cold all day. They are a little expensive so definitely an investment but if you have the means they are worth it. My only gripe is they do need to be handwashed or else they start looking bad. If you don't mind then you can throw it in the dishwasher.
Elizaville, NY
This is great! It'll keep your food the right temperature all day! This flask is very effective, and works well for soups. This is a good size, but is lightweight and easily transportable. Generally, I was very pleased with this.
This is so good for packing soup for lunch to work or school! My mom makes veggie soups and I always like to pack that for a healthy meal without the nasty spills in my car or backpack. Perfect for chicken noodle soups on your sick or cold days! Easy to clean and carry with you anywhere!
Kihei, HI
I recommend the Hydroflask for situations where water temperature is important to you like going to the beach on a hot day or going to Crossfit, gym or etc. This water bottle is excellent at maintaining cold water for 24-48 hrs (even in a hot car). However, the bottle is heavy and easily damaged during normal wear and tear.
National City, CA
I really really love this brand! It keeps all content that you apply either hot or cold. Its really effective and good if your on the go. I would highly recommend for those people that want to use for school or work.
Ruston, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand! It keeps the contents hot or cold for up to 24 hours! I think that the price is reasonable for the quality of the product. If your going to invest in a bottle I suggest this brand it's really good.
Lincoln, NE
I've seen people use these and even at the end of a long hot day their food will still be cool and fresh. They seem amazing, but I just don't want to spend that much on something like this.
Herndon, VA
I love the Hydro flask products ! This is great for my husband, I can always make sure my husbands soup is still warm when I am not home. Great size too and super lightweight in my opinion. You need this in your life.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorites !!! this is super nice when I work long hours I can pack a little snack and it's also very cute and I love showing it off !! it's effective and not too too pricey ' I would recommend to others!
Pasadena, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hydro flasks are amazing. They keep your liquid and food cold or hot for however long you want. I left a bottle of ice water in my hot car in 90° weather and when I came back after 6 hours there was still ice in it! Food works too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...