Hydro Flask 12 oz Insulated Food Flask - Tahoe Blue

by Hydro Flask

A couple of thoughts: The average lunch break at the ski resort costs $20 and cuts 45 minutes out of your total skiing time. The average chairlift ride from base to top takes about the same amount of time to complete as eating 12-ounces of home-prepared soup. Coincidence? The designers of the Hydro Flask 12oz Food Flask didn't think so, either.

Does this work Well?
This looks good for soup and warm liquids. Has anyone used it for soup? How long will it keep it warm?
What is this
Start your review of Hydro Flask 12 oz Insulated Food Flask - Tahoe Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Whisper Pnes, NC
This product will keep your food hot or cold for the day. Materials feel strong and durable and like they will last a very long time.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This company makes amazing products! I have several and they are all amazing drinks stay cold/hot and hold up to my rough sports!
Millersville, MD
Very beneficial and practical thermos. good for people who work outside and need to keep their cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot.
WOODBURY, MN
This is actually a product I've not yet tried, but it is on my list now after reading all of the positive reviews on Instagram!
Carrollton, GA
Great product ! I know you can use it for hot/cold food/drink, but I usually just keep almonds in it when I'm on the go !
I like to use this item to bring soup and other items to work in this food flask! And it's a beautiful blue color.
Love my hydro flask. keeps my water cool all day. I have a purple one! I hate drinking warm water so this is great
Atlantic Beach
It's amazing how useful hydoflasks are, whether winter or summer! My coffee stays hot and my water stays cold.
This product is great to take your lunch in for the following day. It keeps your food warm and ready to go !
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! Love the water bottles and the food canisters. Great for traveling or just people on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...