HealthLiquid I.v.

by Liquid I.v.

Liquid I.V. - Hydration Multiplier Natural Powder Drink Mix Stick Packs Lemon Lime - 16 Packets (Net Wt. 9.03 oz. / 256 g) Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Natural Powder Drink Mix Lemon Lime is an all-natural oral rehydration solution that conforms to the standards established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF. Oral rehydration therapy has been considered one of the ost important medical advancements in global health. The Liquid I.V. Nutrient transport System utilizes CTT to combat the effects of dehydration caused by active lifestyles, intense physical exertion, jet lag and more.

Ship Weight: 0.65

Servings: 16

Dosage: 1 Packet

Flavor: Lemon Lime

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Drink Mix Stick Packs Lemon Lime - 16 Packet(s)!
Nadzjja D.
Phoenix, AZ
Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Drink Mix Stick Packs Lemon Lime - 16 Packet(s) uploaded by Nadzjja D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Living in Arizona this has become a must in my household. It has meet all my expectations and then some. From the youngest to the oldest we all consume this. I’ve tried other brands but none have worked as great and as fast. H2O is a must 👍
Nikky C.
Hastings, MN
I love liquid IV! Especially during my pregnancy I drank Watermellon & Pina Colada flavor everyday. I still will pull out a pack on exceptionally hot days or hard workouts. I do believe they up my hydration game and help give a higher performance when working out. I wish there was less sugar in the product, but I guess thats what makes them taste and work so well!
Madison O.
Suffern, NY
As someone with POTS this is an absolute lifesaver!!!!! Its really hard to drink the amount i need throughout the day so throwing one of these in my water bottle has helped me tremendously!!! Its helped me stay hydrated and less dizzy!! Love it so much
Shaheen K.
Turlock, CA
Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Drink Mix Stick Packs Lemon Lime - 16 Packet(s) uploaded by Shaheen K.
Purchased at: GNC
I do not like drinking water. Sounds bad. But I get busy and I do t drink as much. To have enough water in my body this is equivalent three water bottles. I would very much recommend it. My favorite flavor is passion fruit and lemon lime. Not a big fan of Açaí berry.
Leigh S.
Pinckney, MI
I always keep this on hand. Liquid IV is a necessity if you get migraines. The added electrolytes can literally stop a terrible headache before it starts. A+ product.
Jessica Y.
Auburn, IN
Honestly the package I got is watermelon, but that wasn’t an option to choose. (It tastes amazing, by the way.) I definitely don’t drink enough water, but when I started drinking this was when it was recommended to me by a nurse when I had Covid. It really does work to help you stay hydrated. I can feel the difference, which is why I still drink it.
Kaylee C.
Shawnee Mission, KS
I think this is the best flavor, I use half a packet to a bottle of water (20oz) and that’s just right for me. It dissolves well and the flavor is not overpowering. Water is hard for me to get down while pregnant so keeping these on hand has been helpful when I’m having a hard time staying hydrated.
Rachel H.
Mission
I can’t say enough about Liquid IV. It has saved me from dehydration from food poisoning. I feel so refreshed while drinking this. I love the lemon lime flavor, which tastes like the old powdered Gatorade. I also like the watermelon and have tried multiple other flavors.
Carley M.
London, ON
Purchased at: GNC
Lemon lime liquid iv is my favourite flavour ever. I always have a stack of liquid ivs in my house, purse, car, lunch bag, etc. Makes me love drinking water again. I always feel so good after drinking these. Love the taste. These are so wonderful
Nicole B.
Dupont
Excellent for hydration before and during exercise. Better flavor and less sugar than alternatives. Convenient stick to dump into water bottles and shake.

Looking for your answer?