Shop Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this product make your skin oily?
Anyone who purchased this is it true about the burning feeling ?
Does this work good?
Start your review of Hydrating Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got a travel size from ipsy and when I ran out went and bought the full size to refill my bottle.in reviews
every time I used it it felt like my skin is on fire so I had to throw it in the trash which is a shame.in reviews
Shannon P.
Kirksville, MO
This spray from Juice Beauty is gentle and perfect for preparing my skin for serums and heavier moisture. I like that it uses natural botanical and herbal ingredients, and it comes with a significant amount of product. In the summer, I love putting this in the refrigerator--the cooling sensation with the mist is a total treat to dry skin.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t a bad refreshing spray but I tend to pick it last from the sprays that I do have. The main drawback of this, despite the hydrating properties, is that it feels like I have a mask on my face. It sits on the skin rather than absorbs in. It ford have a nice fresh scent and a good mister; but for this to work perfectly for me...I have to pat or push into the skin. Not what I’m looking for in an on-the-go spritz. Juice Beauty #follow4followalways
MARLYN S.
rialto, CA
So let me start by telling you that ive Betrayed Urban Decay For This Organic Mist ( which i use as my setting spray). It has been the best choice ive made, You could find this product at Ulta, it is at an affordable price & Let me tell you youll Love It.
Celisa S.
Rutland, VT
I have very sensitive skin, and am allergic to a lot of ingredients, but so far, Juice Beauty has been a winning brand for me. I love the fact that it contains organic ingredients, as it makes me feel as though I'm nourishing my skin with quality stuff. This is a great alternative to toners that contain harsh chemicals or ingredients that dry the skin out. Not only do I use it to tone my skin, I also find it is a great way to refresh my makeup after a few hours. If I'm feeling hot and sticky, a few sprays helps to cool down my face and I'm sure it also helps get some of the icky sweat and oil and bacteria off my face as well. The only thing I have to say is the scent could be a bit more pleasant and aromatherapeutic. I can't quite pin down how to describe what it smells like...it isn't floral, citrusy, or earthy. It's almost neutral but I think it could be altered slightly!
Jessica T.
Diamondhead, MS
I like it, feels cool to the skin. It does what it claims. Truth be told, I live in the south and humidity is high. This product isn't necessarily a must have.
Gabrielle A.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is able to give my skin moisture in a way that no other product ever has. I spray it on my skin before my moisturizer at night, and I wake up GLOWY and dewy (although too dewy to really be able to use this during the day). The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is the smell, it’s not necessarily unpleasant, it’s just STRONG.
Kathryn  D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Great face mist. I’ve gone through two bottles and would repurchase given the chance. I bought this on sale, so I’m not sure what the price is, but for the ingredients, I’d say this definitely feels high end
Oona C.
Bellingham, WA
This is perfect for after you apply your serums & before your moisturizer. The fragrance is light & natural & I love how it adds a bit of hydration that gets locked in under my moisturizer.
Lauren  L.
Cliffside Park, NJ
a light, refreshing spray that I use all day long. I love and trust the juice beauty brand so I like that I can feel comfortable about what's continually getting sprayed on my face. smells more natural than good smelling but it's pleasant.
Caroline  B.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I had such high hopes for this but was really let down! When I first applied it I really liked the smell and was excited to use it. However I found that the more I used it it went on my face sticky and after a while I started to develop red irritation on the sides of my face after about two weeks of using every day. Unfortunately I had to return it to Ulta today. 😕
Ask a question to the Influenster community...