BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This gentle, hydrating formula melts on contact transforming from a gel to creamy oil that helps dissolve makeup and cleanse the skin. Formulated with Purified Water and infused with nourishing Argan Oil, Rose Extracts, and Rose Seed Oils to help moisturize the skin. It's also rich in antioxidant Vitamin C. see more...

• I've been eyeballing this for a few weeks now.. how well does it wo...2 Answers
  • what are the benefits of this product?1 Answers
  • I love using cleansers like this to remove my makeup but heats when...1 Answers
Angela J.
Angela J.
South Park, PA
In love with this product. It does exactly what it says. Melts all of my makeup right off of my face. A little does go a long way. It leave no residue under my eyes which I feel is the true test of any makeup remover. Typically I spend 10 minutes just getting all of my eye makeup off and there is still some left under my eyes. This product works so quickly and removes EVERYTHING. I cannot say enough good things about this product. A must buy!!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love this product! It's probably my favorite ELF skin care product. It's helped me remove my makeup thoroughly which has helped me prevent breakouts. Only thing I dislike about the product is it seems to leave my cheeks a little dry. I usually just apply some moisturizer of them and then I'm good.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
When I get first applied this cleanser to my face, I really thought I was gonna love it because it felt really nice in my skin but as I massaged it in and applied water, I knew it wasn't gonna do much for getting off makeup, especially eye makeup and I was right.
Jasa M.
Jasa M.
VERY MOISTURIZING!! I highly recommend if you have dry skin. I use this at night and in the morning. It feels very smooth on the skin and as for the price range It is good so I definitely suggest you go and buy this product.
Susann V.
Susann V.
It's a very moisturizing cleanser. I have very dry skin and after I use it, my skin feels very soft. I do really like this product and the smell isn't bad. I do enjoy this very much and will continue to use it :)
Sintia M.
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH
This is amazing I recommend it guys if you can buy it do it I really like it so much guys
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
This is such an affordable, amazing dupe for all these makeup remover balms out there! The best part is....it's half the price and you can find it at Target. It has cut my nighttime routine down by 10 minutes and has replaced my eye makeup remover and micellar water. As I read the reviews, I think people have been using it incorrectly. You take a small amount and rub it in your DRY face. You will literally see all your makeup melt off. Rinse with warm water THEN use your regular cleanser to ensure all makeup is removed. I follow it by using my trusty Clarisonic and Purity Facewash. Using a melt is so much more gentle than using a cotton round. There's not as much tugging and pulling which is always a plus. I think this product hasn't been getting the credit it deserves. And for a person that wears a lot of makeup...this is a must in my bathroom.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
I bought this product because I saw the Clinique Melt Cleanser but I cant afford it. The use guide says that you must to apply the gel on dry skin, massage it until all makeup is melted and then add water to create foam and rinse with warm water... I did every step and I started to hate this thing because didnt remove the makeup and leaves my skin so oily and dirty.

Today I tried in a different way. I applied on dry skin, rubbed until all my makeup was melted and used a baby wipe to remove all makeup and IT WORKED PERFECTLY! Im totally happy because I didnt lost my money and I have an excellent makeup remover.

The price is good and I recommend it!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Just bought and used this for the first time and am in love! I didn't use it quite like I was supposed to it seems. I washed/ well exfoliated my face first then used this. As apposed to letting it "melt" my makeup off. I'll try that tomorrow! However, my skin feels great. I was previously using a hydrating paper mask every once in awhile and it was starting to get pricey! This is much better!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Found this product instead of the micellular water and I am glad I did. All you need is a finger tip amount to massage your face and eyes.A large amount of your makeup is removed.I had some issues with lash glue.It did not remove all of it.There is no noticeable scent.The packaging is sturdy and very sleek.The product leaves your skin soft without the oil residue.Bonus about this product is the fact it did not irrotatd my eyes.I might have to look into the new skin care line.Because this impressed me.
Jill T.
Jill T.
Has anyone tried this and absolutely loved it? I'd like to give it a try, but don't know what makes it different from other cleansers.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Does this really help remove all makeup?
Nancy e.
Nancy e.
Burbank,ca
Is this product worth trying? Does it work for all sensitive skin?
Briana V.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
I've been eyeballing this for a few weeks now.. how well does it work? I have dry sensitive skin and want to stop using so many makeup remover wipes as they tend to irritate my skin . Is it worth it? Is there another product that works better?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this absorb quickly into the skin?