HYDRATE Perfect Glow

by Babor

Radiance + Moisture

Does this work ?
Is a month enough to see the results?
WhhO has try it please tell me?
Start your review of HYDRATE Perfect Glow!
Annie A.
Newyork
HYDRATE Perfect Glow uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ohhh my, man I’m in love with this Babor Product, your skin needs it, Love love it first time using this and I’m amazed 🤍
Jacqueline T.
HYDRATE Perfect Glow uploaded by Jacqueline T.
I received these originally as part of a Birchbox x Vogue limited edition set & in the set they were described as a "glam squads dream" for their ability to brighten up your skin and make it glow looking its best no matter how long it's been since you've gotten any sleep, At first I didn't know if I'd use these HYDRATE Perfect Glow but then read so much about them & tried my first one & wow, did I notice a difference! My face looked Dewy and had an overall healthy radiance to it and the serum/ampoule liquid felt so nice and light on my face. It wasn't long after this that I used one again until eventually using up all 7 in a box I never thought I'd try. I've since repurchased more boxes as I think that they are a very helpful thing to have on hand. They are on the pricier side so there not for everyday use but great to have in your glam box! One thing to note is that each ampoule is glass and in a box you receive 7 with one opener. The opener will be attached to one of the 7 ampoules. It's very easy to use the opener to snap the glass tube open, just remember to remove the opener from the open one that you have since used before discarding bc you will need it to open the rest. These are a fun and useful item to have on hand & from what I understand the liquid in the ampoule is just like a strong serum so your face is being hydrated and exposed to nutrients as you wear the liquid. Only potential downfall is that some of the ingredients look a little questionable to me- they may not be, I'm no expert but this might be something to look into!
Olena S.
King of Prussia
HYDRATE Perfect Glow uploaded by Olena S.
This booster hydrates my skin and helps to even out skin tone.Luminizing pigments give my complexion a healthy ,radiant glow.My foundation looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g when I use this glow booster as my primer.My favorite "pick me up" skin booster !
Olga P.
After 1 use, the next day, my skin was soft and glowing. By day three, skin looked plump. I want this concentrate in my skin every day.
Anastasiya F.
Philadelphia
HYDRATE Perfect Glow uploaded by Anastasiya F.
HYDRATE Perfect Glow uploaded by Anastasiya F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I heard a lot of good things about this product . The ampoules are good , but in my opinion should be cheaper
Eugenia C.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite ampoules, for every day and every night. Usually I use half of ampoule in the morning and the other half I keep in syringe. In the night I am using it. In less than seven days you will notice how glow your skin is becoming. Recommended to apply under SPF or other moisturizer.
Yaroslava B.
Brooklyn, NY
I truly love my skin to look and feel hydrated and Babor ampoules help me with this! It restores balance to the skin and makes it feel so pump, it also so intensely moisturizing that I could forgot moisturizer altogether. Also, the price is great considering it’s a miracle restart in just one use! HYDRATE Perfect Glow
Elena B.
HYDRATE Perfect Glow uploaded by Elena B.
This is my first Babor product. I decided to try hydration ampoules. They are do gentle and leaves the skin feeling fresh. I love the smell of it. It has a very convenient opener, easy to use. It is good pricey, but I think it is a good value and I would definitely buy it again and try other products by Babor.
Chloe-Skye G.
Delray beach, FL
You CANNOT GO WRONG WITH BABOR PRODUCTS! I had recently went to a Mynd Spa in Long island. Mind you it was previously a Red Door Spa and they transitioned to a Mynd Spa and when i walked in and saw Babors display i died! This product helped me transition from my acne phase and blemishes as well as a flawless daily glow! Not only the glow ampules are amazing the calming rx for sensitive skin or problamatic skin. They have a hemp ampule which is soooo nice but dont reccomend after a scrub. The packaging looks like mini personally wrapped gifts. If you want a great skin routine try babor!
Britt B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I purchased the Babor Hydrate Perfect Glow ampoules at the recommendation of my esthetician and after just a few days of use, I am super impressed. I am able to get 3 uses from a single ampoule and have been using AM and PM. The serum is lightly fragranced with a very pleasant floral scent, it's a shimmery, thin liquid that absorbs quickly with easy application. The packaging says to use PM, but this was recommended for it's blue light blocking properties - which is something I would be looking for during the workday. I will definitely be trying more of Dr Babor's ampoules!