Hydrate-Me. Rinse Kakadu Plum Infused by Kevin Murphy for Unisex - 8.4 oz Rinse uploaded by Alysha P.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Kakadu Plum Infused Smoothing Helps Add Moisture Promotes Silky Feel A Moisturizing Conditioner To Help Hydrate And Infuse The Hair With Moisture And Gloss. For Normal To Dry Hair. Paraben Free. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Imani R.
This conditioner was the best thing that ever happened to me when I was bleaching my hair. The bottoms were so dead and sometimes would get a really brassy tone - this conditioner helped sooo much to keep my ends hydrated, lightweight, and the correct white snow color. <3 love. Anyone who needs a deep conditioner should grab this.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is one of my all time favorite conditioners... Especially in the summer when I feel like I need extra hydration to my hair! This conditioner is color safe, and really leaves the hair feeling silky smooth! The scent is soooo good as well!!!! I would recommend this to anyone looking to bring moisture back into their locks!
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
The first time I got extensions this conditioner was recommended to me from my stylist. I still use this line today sans extensions. If your water is harsh or your hair is dry this breathes the life you need into your hair. The smell is out of this world too.
florangel r.
The conditioner leaves your hair soft BUT it has a very strong scent (flowery) and left my hair very flat. I have thick hair with alot of volume and after using this product, my hair was limp and flat! It was recommended to my by my stylist after I had my hair highlighted.
Lori A.
Hampton, NH
I love all his products but this line of Kevin Murphy is amazing. I had a period of time where I was bleaching my hair a lot and this kept my hair feeling smooth and helped with my dead ends.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
Beautiful hair comes out of this stuff. I love the coordination between shampoo and conditioner- it's so wonderful for the hair and really works to add hydration.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Oh my god I wish I'd of found this line much sooner! I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell! It doesn't break my skin out and I'm just in love.
Sarah A.
Godley, Tx
The scent is to die for and your hair will not feel the same! It’s so luxurious! If you pass on this you are truly doing a disservice to your hair!
Alyssa W.
Mansfield , GA
Talk about an amazing scent. I’m obsessed! It lathers great and really leaves your hair hydrated. I wash every 3rd day and my hair never feels dry!
LaTosha D.
Oh this is some amazing stuff. Very thick, but a little goes a long way! Smells like Orange cream cicle to me. My hair is so soft and super shiny!